Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 5 από 5

Θέμα: Off hire & Fine coverage

Περιοχή
    Athens

Προεπιλογή Off hire & Fine coverage

Does anyone know if P & I Clubs usually cover off hire or fines risks and under which circumstances / terms? Is it a very expensive coverage and do owners choose to cover off hire periods and risks of various fines?

Περιοχή
    Athens

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Petros Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Does anyone know if P & I Clubs usually cover off hire or fines risks and under which circumstances / terms? Is it a very expensive coverage and do owners choose to cover off hire periods and risks of various fines?

The Strike Club is a mutual insurance Club specially formed to cover perils such as the above. Please refer to the below website for more information.

www.http://www.thestrikeclub.com/HTML/default.htm

Below is a typical insurance offer / quotation.

Assured
    Nationality GreeceType of cover Strike and Delay - Full cover Type of account Annual entriesVessels 4 / as per attached listDaily Entered Sums Usd 20,000.-Trading Worldwide (see limitations / exclusions below)================================================== ==CLASS I&II Combined

Rule 8 and 9(a)(i) : Strike Cover7 days in excess of 1 day deductibleRule 8 and 9(a)(ii): Delay Cover7 days in excess of 1 day deductibleRate : 101.15% of daily entered sum per annum pro rata================================================== ==COVER EXCLUSIONSBangladeshCOVER LIMITATIONS:For India, Brazil, West African ports (Morocco to South Africa both inclusive)
    a 2 day deductible to apply.================================================== ==CLASS IIIRule 10(a)(i) Crew strikeRule 10(a)(x) Machinery DamageExcludedOPTION 1Rule 10(a)(ii) Collision, Grounding, Stranding & Striking FFO's10 days in excess of 4 days deductibleRule 10(a)(iii to ix) Delay 7 days in excess of 1 day deductibleRate: 58.85% of daily entered sum per annum pro rata

The above cover offer will be comprehended once you have downloaded the Rule Book http://www.thestrikeclub.com/HTML/library_rule.htm

Hope the above helps

Περιοχή
    Athens

Προεπιλογή

Thanks.

I am not going to go into calculations of course, but it gives us a general idea.

The club's homepage however doesn't open. Maybe they have changed their website address (???)

Περιοχή
    Athens

Προεπιλογή

The correct address reads as follows:

http://www.thestrikeclub.com/HTML/default.htm

Περιοχή
    Athens

Προεπιλογή

We are really talking about high speed in response here!!!

Thanks again.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Petros : 23-12-2007 στις 21:22

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία