Σελίδα 2 από 3 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 123 ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 11 έως 20 από 23

Θέμα: Ambasador I [Jedinstvo, Ambasador, Aquanaut Ambasador]

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από neven Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    JEDINSTVO in the fleet of Jadrolinija. The first image together with sistership JUGOSLAVIJA ( later greek HERMES ) in Gruz, the port of Dubrovnik
    Thanks for these beautiful pics of my favourite Yugoslav cruise ship. She had a really interesting career with many different liveries and extensive charter work. In fact she was a near sister to Jugoslavija and Jadran as these identical twins had more open promenades, an open well foredeck and some slight differences in the bow structure and interior layouts. Will try and upload some interesting brochures of her soon.

Henry.

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή

Συνημμένο Αρχείο 147570AMBASADOR welcomed back to home port of Dubrovnik on March 28th 1986. after winter cruising season in Indian Ocean ( started on December 18th 1985. and visiting Suez Canal, Red Sea, Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Reunion, Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar... ).
    Neven can you confirm from which vessel this photo was taken as it seems to me from the edge of the swimming pool surround that this was the little Adriatic (ex Saronic Star) which was also used by Atlas...

Henry.

Περιοχή
    Dubrovnik Croatia

Προεπιλογή

No Henry, this can't be ADRIATIC, because she had been bought in 1987. ( enclosed image is from 1986.). I'll ask some friends knowing which ship was that.

Περιοχή
    Dubrovnik Croatia

Προεπιλογή

AMBASADOR 05.jpgOne more image from the same ship for to help to indentify it.

Περιοχή
    ΠΕΙΡΑΙΑΣ

Προεπιλογή

Στην φωτό του φίλου Ellinis να επισημάνω ότι απέναντι διακρίνονται 2 τύποι standard φορτηγών, αριστερά σοβιετικής κατασκευής τύπου Dniepr κ δεξιά δυτικογερμανικής κατασκευής τύπου 36L. Αμφότερα λιγότερο ή περισσότερο δημοφιλή στους Έλληνες πλοιοκτήτες.

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή

AMBASADOR 05.jpgOne more image from the same ship for to help to indentify it.
    Neven if you look at the Adriatic thread and see these pictures closely you will notice that the bow railings are the same and the stern with the swimming pool edge is identical (even if its not too clear). It must be the Adriatic ans if you look closely at your first photo the passengers or 'guests' seem very well dressed so maybe it was some sort of inaugural celebration when they had just acquired the Saronic Star. The dates you mention are pretty close to each other 1986/1987.....

Henry.Saronic Star.jpg127 adriatic 01.jpg127 adriatic 02.jpg

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή

Here you can see them a bit clearer

Saronic Star.jpg 127 adriatic 02.jpg

Henry

Περιοχή
    Dubrovnik Croatia

Προεπιλογή Yes, that's ADRIATIC

I found some friends having been on the ship saying hello to AMBASADOR returning to Dubrovnik from cruising in Indian Ocean. That was ADRIATIC!

Περιοχή
    Dubrovnik Croatia

Προεπιλογή Ambasador leaving Corinth Canal

I have been on weekly cruising with AMBASADOR in October 1978. ( Pula - Corfu - Corinth - Piraeus - Rodos - Heraklion - Katakolon - Dubrovnik ) and took this image of my wife Ana when the ship left Corinth Canal ( October 9th at noon )1978-11-A-KORINT.jpg.

Περιοχή
    ΠΕΙΡΑΙΑΣ

Προεπιλογή

Ambasador a.jpg To AMBASADOR μάλλον το 1979.

Σελίδα 2 από 3 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 123 ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας