Hello everyone in this community! I am a Shipping Student who actually is in love with this industry and wants to make the most of it. In accordance with my teachers from I.I.E.K Omiros, a Greek Institute of Professional Training, part of the Aegean College and within the demands to retrieve a State Certificate of Professional Education on the shipping and Finance Sector, and therefore to pursue a BSc in Shipping Operations and Finance, I am currently studying the Maritime Labour Convention 2006, which is the fourth pillar in providing worldwide Quality Shipping Services, constructed by International Labour Organization and summarizing the standards that need to be met concerning Life On Board, and working on a vessel. I have made a close-ended Questionnaire,
<<
WHICH YOU CAN FIND HERE>>,
referring to seafarers all over the world, over 18 years old for primary data collection for my research. You have to have worked with and without MLC2006 in force, in order to reply. It won't take more than 3 minutes to answer and it will be very helpful!

Also discuss here what do you believe about this Convention?

All the data taken will be used only for academical reasons and only in my research. The answers will be anonymous.

Thanks a lot in advance!