Σελίδα 12 από 14 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 21011121314 ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 111 έως 120 από 134

Θέμα: Atalante (1953) [Tahitien, Homericus]

Περιοχή
    ΣΑΛΑΜΙΝΑ

Προεπιλογή

Από φωτο που βρήκα άγνωστο πότε είναι τραβηγμένη, στο ναυπηγείο Φραντζή και τον ευχαριστώ. Για όλους τους φίλους του.

ATALANTE 01.jpg

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή

Some brochure pages from the 1991 French Med Sun Lines publication which I think was her last year under MSL operation. Her interiors were beautifully kept and she had a unique old world charm in her public rooms.

scan0014.jpgscan0015.jpgscan0012.jpgscan0017.jpg

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Atalante

Henry,
    Thanks for posting these wonderful pictures. Reminds me of how good she looked prior to that horrible final rebuild which completely ruined her profile. I'm still hopeful, one day, of finding that elusive HOMERICUS deck plan! Also, thanks for the scan of your recent ODYSSEUS postcard acquisition.... a really good photo.

Cheers!
    -Steve

Προεπιλογή

Θυμάμαι τον εαυτό μου την τις χρυσές εποχές της βιντεοκασσετας να ψάχνω κάθε ελληνική ταινία που είχε γυριστεί μέσα σε βαπόρι (κυρίως κρουαζιεροπλοια)προκειμένου να απολαύσω τα πλάνα του πλοίου από το εσωτερικό του. Μια από αυτές ήταν και με το εν λόγω πλοίο. Θυμάται άραγε κανείς τον τίτλο της ταινίας?

6. Προεπιλογή

Το Aταλαντη που πέρασε για μια σεζον από την Ηπειρωτικη. Σε σλαιντ στο εμπαη

atalante.jpg

Περιοχή
    ΠΕΙΡΑΙΑΣ

Προεπιλογή

Να μας έβαζες κ καμιά σαν ΟΜΗΡΙΚΟΣ...

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή

The attached page from a Paradise Cruises brochure is the only photo I have seen with Atalante bearing the funnel logo of Amassador Cruises which was also used on the Romantica before their livery changed. Has anyone seen or have any other photos with these interesting colours. It was the same logo as that used by the Vasco Da Gama when she was chartered by the same company.

image.jpg image.jpeg
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Henry Casciaro : 15-12-2016 στις 16:47

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Interesting Henry! In 1992 ATALANTE was bought by Med Queen Lines and I think that she was used jointly with Champion which was owned by Sakalis who also owned Ambassador Leisure Cruises. But I have never seen those colours on her funnel and I think it must be a photoshop.

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Ellinis Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Interesting Henry! In 1992 ATALANTE was bought by Med Queen Lines and I think that she was used jointly with Champion which was owned by Sakalis who also owned Ambassador Leisure Cruises. But I have never seen those colours on her funnel and I think it must be a photoshop.
    Agree with you Aris I thought so too as have never seen any photos of her with those funnel colours.

Σελίδα 12 από 14 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 21011121314 ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας