Σελίδα 3 από 14 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234513 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 21 έως 30 από 134

Θέμα: Atalante (1953) [Tahitien, Homericus]

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

From an old brochure, the deck plans of Atalante before reconstruction. Notice that in D Deck she had a small car garage. I do'nt know if that was actually used in her early days.

atalante decks.jpg

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Atalante

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Ellinis Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    From an old brochure, the deck plans of Atalante before reconstruction. Notice that in D Deck she had a small car garage. I do'nt know if that was actually used in her early days.

atalante decks.jpg
    Aris, I think the garage was used for a time when she operated the ferry/cruise service in tandem with the Aphrodite and after 1979 on her own. Later she was just used for cruises.

I have attached some pages from her last Greek brochure in 1991! just before MSL retired her and also an interesting brochure of a charter to a uk company under the name LE LOTUS down to East Africa (26 Oct - 13 Nov 1990) but don't know whether this one way positioning cruise ever took place? Am sure you will find this interesting!

Best regards
    Henry.
    scan0147.jpg

scan0148.jpgscan0149.jpg

scan0150.jpg

scan0151.jpg

Περιοχή
    cologne

Προεπιλογή

the tender boat at the heck is sweet;-))))))))))))))))))
    i have built this liner at a small model 10 cm ;-)))))))))

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Henry Casciaro Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    I have attached some pages from her last Greek brochure in 1991! just before MSL retired her and also an interesting brochure of a charter to a uk company under the name LE LOTUS down to East Africa (26 Oct - 13 Nov 1990) but don't know whether this one way positioning cruise ever took place? Am sure you will find this interesting
    Ι have'nt heard of this charter. It seems peculiar to make just a one way trip to Mauritius. Maybe it was meant as a relocation voyage and then she was supposed to sail to South Africa for another charter. But the South African cruises surely did not happen. I presume that the trip to Mauritius was also dropped.
    Lots of Greek cruises were sent to Durban for our winter season (Oceanos, Betsy Ross, Ocean Countess etc).

Προεπιλογή

Μια ακόμη φωτογραφία του Atalante από το 2001 και αυτή τη φορά, εδώ
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Django : 08-05-2009 στις 16:40
    [I] Δεν θα κοπούμε ποτέ κουφάλα σκραπατζή! [/I]

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Another aerial shot, dating from an article on her back in 1988.

In the article it mentions that she had a 170 strong crew (all Greeks) and that 95% of her clientelle were Europeans. In that specific trip 1/3 were Greeks and the rest Germans, Swiss and Italians.

atalanti 88.jpg
    πηγη: Ναυτέλληνας 5/88

Προεπιλογή

Το Αταλαντη στην Τηνο...
    Φωτο ΛΕΑΝΔΡΟΣ

O228.jpg

Προεπιλογή

Oφείλω πάντως να πω ότι η τελευταία και δραστικότερη μετασκευή (τέλη 90) το αλοίωσε το καράβι και δημιουργήθηκε ένας όγκος που καμμία σχέση δεν είχε με τις αρμονικές γραμμές του επι Massageries Maritimes.

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Και εγώ το ίδιο σκεφτόμουνα, σε κάτι από Ωκεανό έμοιαζε έτσι, αλλά στο πιο "μπαούλο".

Προεπιλογή

Πανέμορφη φωτογραφία φίλε Απόλλων. Πρόκειται για ένα πλοίο που εκπλήρωσε χωρις προβλήματα τη 'θητεία' του.

Σελίδα 3 από 14 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234513 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας