Σελίδα 2 από 4 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234 ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 11 έως 20 από 34

Θέμα: Αλέξανδρος [Καραϊσκάκης, Alexandros, Sea Nymph, Sea Bride]

Περιοχή
    East Med

Προεπιλογή

Ιστορική φωτογραφία! O έτερος χρυσοθήρας επί το έργω. Μάλλον έχεις δίκιο,appia, αφού δεν βλέπω κάποιο σινιάλο στην τσιμινιέρα!
    [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I][U][URL="http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6466/elliios1972sig.jpg"]Κυκλαδίτικο Ξαραθύμιο[/URL][/U][/I][/COLOR][/B]

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Alexandros

Now here is a ship I really like. Apart from the fact that she was one of the original Italian trio she also survived under many different identities.......some more successful than others. Again her conversion was very tastefully done and she became a very handsome small cruise ship.

I am attaching some brochures of her as Alexandros from 1978/79 and photos taken by myself at Gibraltar during 1987 when she was doing short cruises from Malaga as the Sea Nymph. I actually went on board her once and she had very nice interiors.

The last brochure as the Sea Bride is unusual, am not sure of the dates or whether she actually made these cruises in the Red Sea and Egypt but her selling agent were Sol Lines of Cyprus. This must have been shortly before her demise. Enjoy, Henry.
    scan0156.jpg

scan0157.jpg

scan0158.jpg

scan0159.jpg

scan0160.jpg

Περιοχή
    East Med

Προεπιλογή

Henry, the brochures are fantastic and they reminded me of a nostalgic 8mm video that I saw a couple of weeks ago on Youtube. The short film features the Alexandros in a few shots that I am sure you will appreciate. Again, thank you for sharing your treasures with us.
    [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I][U][URL="http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6466/elliios1972sig.jpg"]Κυκλαδίτικο Ξαραθύμιο[/URL][/U][/I][/COLOR][/B]

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

I prefered her in the livery she had during her Alexandros days.
    She sailed for Sunny Cruises from 1972 to 1984. In 1985 she was damaged by fire and was beached at Salamina. Besides her age she was repaired and resumed cruising as the Sea Nymph for "Mediterranean Ionian Cruises". In 1988 she was renamed Sea Bride but I don't know if she sailed under that name as in 1989 she was sold to Egypt.
    After a few years as a Red Sea cruise ship (or hotel ship according to others) and a few more in static role at the Persian Gulf, she was scrapped in 2000.
    The last survivor of the Italian quartet...

Προεπιλογή

Paros Kayak thanks for the great film that you found and shared with us! Wish we could find films of her or her sisters operating for coastal service also. Nevertheless I would like to mention that last survivor of the Italian quartet was the fisrt to leave the coastal service. Probably those two facts are not so irrelevant..
    [I] Δεν θα κοπούμε ποτέ κουφάλα σκραπατζή! [/I]

Προεπιλογή

Και η δική μου προσφορά για το πλοίο προς τους αγαπητούς φίλους.

ALEXa.jpg

ALEXb.jpg

ALEXc.jpg

ALEXd.jpg

Προεπιλογή

Πρέπει να είναι το πρώτο διαφημιστικό που βγήκε και που ζήτησα προσωπικά από τα γραφεία της εταιρείας.

SNa.jpg

SNb.jpg

SNc.jpg

SNd.jpg

Περιοχή
    Madeira Island - Portugal

Προεπιλογή M/S SEA NYMPH postcard

Dear friends

Enjoy her postcard as M/S SEA NYMPH :

sea nymph.jpg
    Dear friends, if you are a ships postacrds collector and may be interested in exchanging ships postcards with me,please email to: [email protected]

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Ωρα να ξαναθυμηθούμε αυτό το όμορφο σκαρί, το μόνο από τα τέσσερα αδελφάκια των Ιταλικών επανορθόσεων που ταξίδεψε και ως κρουαζιερόπλοιο.
    Στην παρακάτω φωτογραφία ως SEA NYMPH, άραγε στη Γένοβα;

From the collection of Albert Novelli, specially for esperos and Henry who have presented all the amazing brochures!

sea n.jpg

Προεπιλογή

Τον Ιουνιο του 1972 επωληθη απο την Θηραικη Ατμοπλοια μετα απο εικοσι χρονια υπηρεσιας στην Ακτοπλοια και μετετραπη σε κρουαζιεροπλοιο εκτελωντας πλεον Τουριστικους πλοες.
    Εξαιρετικη φωτογραφια!!!Ευχαριστουμε

Σελίδα 2 από 4 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234 ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία