Σελίδα 2 από 6 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 11 έως 20 από 56

Θέμα: City of Rhodos [33 Orientales, Queen Eleni, Queen Constantina]

Περιοχή
    Νίκαια-Πειραιάς

Προεπιλογή

Καιρος να βαλω κι εγω την πρωτη μου φωτογραφια,μια φωτο απο τα παλια για το QUEEN CONSTANTINA οταν εκανε ακομη κρουαζιερες.
    CYPRUS-LEBANON(QUEEN CONSTANTINA)01.jpeg
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη mastrokostas : 19-06-2008 στις 14:11
    [URL="http://www.travelchat.gr"][B][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/B][/URL]
    [B][url]www.travelchat.gr[/url][/B]

Περιοχή
    Madeira Island - Portugal

Προεπιλογή QUEEN CONSTANTINA official postcard

Dear friends

please find her official postcard when she sailed for Cyprus based New Marathon Cruise Lines as M/S Queen Constantina...

She called once in Madeira, replacing the MTS JOYWAVE ( Odysseus ) heading to operate weekly cruises based in Cuba for the short-lived UK Cruise line Legend Cruises.

I remember that passengers on board complained a lot, because they were expecting one ship and when started the cruise they found another ship, without 50% of the ammenities that they bougth for the cruise...also, the cruise staff painted on the ship side( above Queen Constantina name) in a naif way the name JOYWAVE II...

You can not image the face of everybody seeing her arrival at Madeira...the local agent thougth also it would be the Joywave ( Odysseus ) however the surprise was other...

queen constantina.JPG
    Dear friends, if you are a ships postacrds collector and may be interested in exchanging ships postcards with me,please email to: [email protected]

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Thats a very artistic work...
    Do you have a photo of her as the JOYWAVE II, maybe from her passage from Madeira?

Περιοχή

Προεπιλογή

Ellinis,

By this time I was still a university student, and I was on my vacations back home at Madeira, and my aim was only having her ship postcard when I went to the Funchal Port.

So, sadly I regret to say but no photos from her at all...

However I will see among other local friends if somebody may have kept photos from her call...

Cross fingers
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Ship's Agent : 01-03-2009 στις 00:30 Αιτία: wrong spelling
    Dear friends, if you are a ships postacrds collector and may be interested in exchanging ships postcards with me,please email to: [email protected]

Περιοχή

Προεπιλογή Official postcard as City of Rhodos

Dear friends,

Enjoy her postcard as City of Rhodos!!!

CITY OF RHODOS.jpg

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή City of Rhodos/Queen Eleni

Here is a brochure of City of Rhodos on one of her rare charter visits to the Western Med while still under Cycladic ownership.

Although not exactly good looking to many I think there was something sleek and beautiful about her and she remains one of my favourites.

I remember taking a 4 day cruise on her out of Piraeus in 1988 and the cruise director told me an interesting story about the time when she was 33 Orientales in Argentina when she was used as a prison ship !!

Have also attached a photo of her which I took in Limassol in 1995 as the Queen Eleni (from the deck of the Princesa Victoria!).

Enjoy, Henry.scan0050.jpg

scan0051.jpg

Περιοχή
    East Med

Προεπιλογή On board...

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Henry Casciaro Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Although not exactly good looking to many I think there was something sleek and beautiful about her and she remains one of my favourites.
    Henry, since she was one of your favorites, I hope you enjoy this short from a Greek film in 1988. Most of the film was shot on board the City of Rhodos. There are more shots of her interiors and cabins that I did not include in this short. The film is called "i krouaziera tou erota"
    [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I][U][URL="http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6466/elliios1972sig.jpg"]Κυκλαδίτικο Ξαραθύμιο[/URL][/U][/I][/COLOR][/B]

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Wink City of Rhodos film

Paroskayak,

The short from the film is excellent with some good views of Atlas and Orpheus in Piraeus harbour and even a glimpse of Mediterranean Sky in Kusadasi! It brings back good memories of my cruise in October 1988 (shame I missed the film maybe I was on board soon before or after it was made!).

I never knew the City of Rhodos had starred in a Greek film.....well at least she has this claim to fame!!
    Many thanks again.......efkaristo
    Henry.

Περιοχή
    cologne

Προεπιλογή

great movie
    great time
    but the time is gone..............

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή film

Andy, well at least with this forum we can still enjoy those moments!

Do you know what the title of the film is in English??
    It sounds like an erotic cruise to me !!

Henry.:shock:

Σελίδα 2 από 6 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία