Σελίδα 1 από 3 123 ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 10 από 193

Θέμα: Queen Anna Maria [Empress of Britain, Carnivale, Olympic, The Topaz]

Hybrid View

Προηγούμενο μήνυμα Προηγούμενο μήνυμα   Επόμενο Μήνυμα Επόμενο Μήνυμα
    Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή Queen Anna Maria [Empress of Britain, Carnivale, Olympic, The Topaz]

To περίφημο The ΤΟPAZ του Κατσούφη (πρώην OLYMPIC της Ηπειρωτικής, πρώην Υ/Κ QUEEN ANNA MARIA του Γουλανδρή) ίσως σύντομα να μπει σε περιπέτειες.

Σύμφωνα με το maritimematters.com η ναύλωση του λήγει σύντομα.
    PEARL Clips THE TOPAZ
    February 8: THE TOPAZ (ex EMPRESS OF BRITAIN, CARNIVALE, FIESTA MARINA, OLYMPIC) will be ending her charter with Japan-based Peaceboat this spring when she concludes her current world cruise in April. Her replacement will be the CLIPPER PEARL (ex SONG OF NORWAY, etc.) which is currently undergoing a refit and will be renamed CLIPPER PACIFIC for her Peaceboat service.

Αν προσθέσουμε την κατανάλωση από τις τουρμπίνες, τα 52 χρόνια του και τους κανονισμούς του 2010, τότε έχουμε ένα μάλλον αβέβαιο μέλλον.

Και μια υπέροχη φωτογραφία του από τα νιάτα του ως EMPRESS OF BRITAIN. Aπό το shipsnostalgia.

Empress of Britain.jpg

Περιοχή
    chalkida

Προεπιλογή

cruiseship_topaz1.jpg

cruiseship_topaz2.jpg

το Topaz σε κρουαζιέρα ως Peace Boat..

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Kάποια νέα για το βαπόρι από το maritimematters.com.

Sparkle Of Hope For THE TOPAZ?
    May 18: Kyma Ship Management's SS THE TOPAZ (ex EMPRESS OF BRITAIN, QUEEN ANNA MARIA, CARNIVALE, FIESTA MARINA, OLYMPIC), en route from Yokohama to Indian ship breakers, may have been granted a reprieve. After a sale for scrap fell through, her owners have now taken the ship off the market in the hopes of finding a last-minute charter. The 52 year old liner, still in excellent cosmetic condition (according to recent reports), is currently at anchor in Singapore awaiting further news -- click here to see an image taken today by Jonathan Boonzaier.

Περιοχή
    At Sea

Προεπιλογή

Εδώ μερικές φώτο απο μία επίσκεψη του στον Πειραια...

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

¶σχημα τα νέα για το βαπόρι... :cry:

June 9: SS THE TOPAZ (ex EMPRESS OF BRITAIN, QUEEN ANNA MARIA, CARNIVALE, FIESTA MARINA, OLYMPIC) departed the Eastern anchorage at Singapore on June 7th headed in an easterly direction. Kyma Ship Management removed her from the scrap market list to show her in Singapore from May 18 in the hopes of finding a last-minute charter. However, recent news has her sold for scarp at US12 m. Click here to see a recent image of her at Singapore by Jonathan Boonzaier.

Περιοχή
    Athens, Syros-Tinos

Προεπιλογή

Να σας γλυκάνω το χάπι με μια αφιέρωση στον φίλο Ελληνίς που μας είπε κάποια όχι ευχάριστα νέα. Η φωτογραφία απο τον φίλο μου Nikos V.

topaz.jpg

Προεπιλογή Gia sas

Does anyone know if a passenger list exists for TSS Queen Anna Maria.
    I, with my parents traveled on Queen Anna Maria from Piraeus to Halifax, Canada. I was 12 years old. We left Piraeus around April 17, 1966 and arrived in Halifax on April 26, 1966. Stops were made in Milan and Palermo, Italy. Before crossing the Atlantic, we made a stop in Lisbon, Portugal. I am amazed that I found this forum. I saw the pictures of the ship, my memories just came back like it was yesterday, WOW!!! If anyone could find something would be great.
    Thank you, Giannis (John)

Προεπιλογή

Gianni welcome to our forum. I will try and see if I can come up with something. The ship's itinerary would take you to Naples and Palermo and not Milan which has no port and it is inland up north.
    P.S I found this link but it contains pre-war lists and archives. If you search in it you may find something http://www.theshipslist.com/Research/Resource.htm
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη TSS QUEEN ANNA MARIA : 03-11-2009 στις 09:31

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από TSS QUEEN ANNA MARIA Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Gianni welcome to our forum. I will try and see if I can come up with something. The ship's itinerary would take you to Naples and Palermo and not Milan which has no port and it is inland up north.
    P.S I found this link but it contains pre-war lists and archives. If you search in it you may find something http://www.theshipslist.com/Research/Resource.htm

Thank you TSS QUEEN ANNA MARIA. You are right, it was Naples. Thank you also for the link, I did not find what I wanted, but I think I found relatives dating back to the 1920s landing at Ellis Island. I will have to ask my mother to see if it is them. Thanks again!!!

Προεπιλογή

ΤSS QUEEN ANNA MARIA βγαινει απο τον πειραια, με το σπουδαιο σινιαλο στο φουγαρο,για αλλη μια κρουαζιερα το 1995.Αφιερωμενη, φυσικα , στον TSS QUEEN ANNA MARIA

125 (157).jpg

Σελίδα 1 από 3 123 ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία