Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Appia_1978 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Δρομολόγια 1966

Συνημμένο Αρχείο 13044

Copyright: http://www.timetableimages.com/maritime

Sailings January-December 1966

Canea
    Patras, Ancona

Kriti
    1) Piraeus, Patras, Sami, Ithaca, Corfu, Brindisi.
    2) Piraeus, Kalymnos, Kos, Rhodes.
    (Routes above shown in brochure as one roundtrip voyage Brindisi-Piraeus-Rhodes-Piraeus-Brindisi.)

Athinai
    Venice, Corfu, Piraeus, Rhodes, Beirut, Famagusta, Alexandria. Returned via Crete and Piraeus to Venice.

Mount Olympos
    Venice, Piraeus, Crete, Rhodes. Returned via Piraeus to Venice.

Atlantica & Hellas
    April-October:
    Venice, Split, Piraeus, Crete, Limassol, Haifa. Return voyages: Haifa, Limassol, Rhodes, Izmir, Piraeus, Corfu, Venice.
    February-March, October-December (Hellas only):
    Venice, Piraeus, Limassol, Haifa. Return voyages: Haifa, Limassol, Rhodes, Piraeus, Venice.

Herakleion
    1) Piraeus, Chanea.
    2) Piraeus, Herakleion.

Aegaeon
    1) Piraeus, Mykonos, Kalymnos, Kos, Rhodes.
    2) Piraeus, Syros, Tinos, Mykonos, Ikaria, Samos.

Adonis
    Piraeus, Chios, Lesbos

Limnos
    1) Piraeus, St. Nikolaos, Sitia, Cassos. Carpathos, Rhodes.
    2) Piraeus, Kea, Kythnos, Serifos, Sifnos, Kimolos, Milos.
    3) Piraeus, Syros, Paros, Apollonia, Donoussa, Aigiali, Katapola, Koufonissia, Schinoussa, Herakleion, Ios, Oia, Santorin, Ios, Naxos, Paros, Syros, Piraeus

Elli
    1) Piraeus, Tinos, Paros, Piraeus.
    2) Piraeus, Syros, Paros, Naxos, Ios, Oia, Santorin, Sikinos, Folegandros, Anafi, Naxos, Paros, Syros, Piraeus.
    3) Piraeus, Paros, Naxos.

Μια μεγάλη εταιρεία που έσβησε πολύ άδοξα ...

Στο βιβλίο του Θανάση Βαλτινού:"Στοιχεία για τη δεκαετία του 60" εκδόσεις Εστία 5η έκδοση 2006 "έπεσα" πάνω σε μια ανακοίνωση της ακτοπλοΐας Τυπάλδου που εκτός των άλλων αναφέρει:
    "ΚΡΗΤΗ":Έκαστον Σάββατον 6μμ δια Κύθνον, Σέριφον, Σίφνον, Κίμωλον, Μήλον.(έτος 1966) Μάλλον θα αντικαθιστούσε περιστασιακά το Limnos...

Περιοχή
    cologne

Προεπιλογή

my latest typaldos models
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη britanis : 28-01-2009 στις 16:15

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Making their way in a rought Aegean sea...
    Thanks for sharing your work, britanis.

Περιοχή
    cologne

Προεπιλογή typaldos deckplans

my regards to all typaldos fans
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη britanis : 28-01-2009 στις 16:15

Περιοχή
    cologne

Προεπιλογή

my regars again
    Συνημένες Εικόνες Συνημένες Εικόνες

Περιοχή
    Ραφήνα

Προεπιλογή Unique treasure

Thank you so much britanis.
    It's unbelievable to see your unique treasure

Προεπιλογή Typaldos Lines

Thank you both Roi Baudoin and Brittanis (also Ellinis and Appia_1978) for the wonderful new information. I joined nautilia.gr just 10 days ago thinking that I might have something you have not seen. In the process I am learning a lot and I am enjoying it thoroughly.

I have been collecting photographs, postcards and other memorabilia about oceanliners for Europe-USA immigration (1860-1970) and Greek passenger ships (1900-1975) since the early 1960s when I was still in high school (10th High school of Athens) in Greece. It is rather funny that this collection resides now in a house about 6,000 miles away from Greece, in Austin, Texas, USA. Good memories and fun to share with others...

The Typaldos Lines were always a very unusual shipping company... I think that in the 1940s to 60s they contributed tremendously to the improvement of the performance of Greek passenger lines. They brought some rather old but nice ships and they did what they could to connect many hard-to-reach places. The major accident with Herakleion in 1966 changed the company (and Greek passenger ships) for ever. A lot has been written about the responsibilities of the Typaldos family and I do not want to start such a sad discussion here. Probably the state of Greek shipping was bad throughout. Taking a boat to an island in the 1950s was indeed an adventure... We were not asking but a simple and safe transport, not luxury...

Typaldos Lines will remain an integral part of our Greek Shipping patrimony as will Kavounides Lines, Potamianos/Epirotiki Lines, Nomikos Lines and (earlier) Togias Lines, Destounis/Jannoulatos Lines, Aegaion Lines and so many others.

Nikos P.

Προεπιλογή Typaldos

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Nicholas Peppas Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων

The Typaldos Lines were always a very unusual shipping company... I think that in the 1940s to 60s they contributed tremendously to the improvement of the performance of Greek passenger lines. They brought some rather old but nice ships and they did what they could to connect many hard-to-reach places. The major accident with Herakleion in 1966 changed the company (and Greek passenger ships) for ever.
    In another site, I lamented the end of our innocence when Herakleion sank in 1967. Indeed, if you compare the Greek Passenger Lines in 1962 and in 1970 you will see a tremendous change... In 1962 most of our ships (with the exception perhaps of some Nomikos ships) were old and small, rarely more than 2000 tons. By 1970, the first multi-stock holder-based shipping companies had been formed..

Here is an advertisement of the Typaldos Lines from the ... Hellenic Who's Who 1962 published in Greek by the Hellenic Who's Who publishing house in Athens

Typaldos.jpg

Περιοχή
    Κεφαλλονιά

Προεπιλογή

Από την ιστοσελίδα: http://www.akss.net/costef/

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Appia_1978 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Από την ιστοσελίδα: http://www.akss.net/costef/
    And look at her sister next to her

Angelika2.jpg

Σελίδα 2 από 23 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 123412 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές