Σελίδα 4 από 4 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 234
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 31 έως 40 από 40

Θέμα: Karageorgis Lines

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Karageorgis Lines

Dear friends have seen this interesting 1981 brochure of Karageorgis Lines on Ebay and am intrigued to find out what vessels were Mediterranean Pride, Progress and Spirit. I had never heard of these names used on Karageorgis vessels ?

Henry.

!B7pLN1QCGk~$(KGrHqQOKkQEzJ49mJl9BM0)6F5Crg~~_12.jpg

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Henry Casciaro Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Dear friends have seen this interesting 1981 brochure of Karageorgis Lines on Ebay and am intrigued to find out what vessels were Mediterranean Pride, Progress and Spirit. I had never heard of these names used on Karageorgis vessels ?

Henry.

First time I see these names Henry. But Karageorgis had bought two other Ellerman ships in teh 1970s, the City of Durban and City of Port Elizabeth. I know they came to Eleusis in the mid 1970s. They may have been renamed but I do not know much about them...

Could your brochure be from the mid 1970s?

There was also one Mediterranean Dolphin

http://www.nautilia.gr/forum/showpos...&postcount=132
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Nicholas Peppas : 10-11-2010 στις 14:43

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Henry Casciaro Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων

Henry.

Henry according to the information our friend Aris provided in the previous page of the thread, the Finnstar (ex Finladia) was intended to be the Mediterranean Pride after purchase from Karageorgis, a sale that did not come through. I suspect the rest of the mentioned ships were potential purchases. Here is a picture of the chartered Wasa Star at Patras with the colors of Karageorgis Line (source faktaomfartyg).

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη TSS QUEEN ANNA MARIA : 10-11-2010 στις 16:48

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή

Thanks Nicholas and QAM for the feedback. Its nice to imagine Karageorgis with a large fleet of well converted northern ferries although the Wasa Star above was a bit of a monster allbeit an impressive and powerful looking vessel!

Henry.

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Henry, back in 1981 there was indeed a plan to buy three ships that were supposed to be named as such.
    The ships were all from the defunct fleet of Linee Canguro. Two were named: CANGURO VERDE (now Louis' CALYPSO) and CANGURO GRIGIO.
    The three new ships were planned to sail in a daily service between Patras and Bari.

Προεπιλογή

Για να δουμε και αυτο....

876598 (43).jpg

Περιοχή
    Κεφαλλονιά

Προεπιλογή

Καταπληκτική μπροσούρα, φίλε ΒΕΝ!!!
    Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ που τη μοιράζεσαι μαζί μας

Εάν τα πράγματα πηγαίνανε τότε καλύτερα και οι Σουηδοί δεν την κοπανούσαν, πιστεύω θα είχε κάνει θραύση το βαπόρι στη γραμμή ...

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα,Κρήτη και Βιέννη(Αυστρία)

Προεπιλογή

από το διαφημιστικό φυλλάδιο του 1991 .......δρομολόγια και τα duty free.....χαρισμένο στους λάτρεις της εταιρίας...
    1991.jpg
    1991νο2.jpgκαμπίνες όλων των ειδών ...
    υπηρεσίες sea/sky .......
    med_1_karageorgis05.jpg
    μια ακόμη σελίδα του φυλλαδίου .....
    1991νο.jpg
    το εξώφυλλο ......
    1991νο4.jpg

Σελίδα 4 από 4 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 234

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις