Σελίδα 41 από 143 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 3139404142435191141 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 401 έως 410 από 1425

Θέμα: Ιστορικές φωτογραφίες του λιμανιού του Πειραιά [Historic Photos of Piraeus port]

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα - Ν. Σμύρνη

Προεπιλογή

Μερικές ακόμη φωτογραφίες απο το λεγόμενο <Τραμ της παραλίας> συμφωνα με τον ΗΣΑΠ
    Πηγή : www.isap-union.gr/etairia.html

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα - Ν. Σμύρνη

Προεπιλογή

Πηγή : www.isap-union.gr/1960_melina.html

1960 - Σκηνή από το γύρισμα της ταινίας 'Ποτέ την Κυριακή'. Η Μελίνα με υπαλλήλους των ΕΗΣ, στο Τράμ της Παραλίας.

Προεπιλογή Piraeus, April 6, 1941

This sad photograph of a part of the Piraeus harbor after the bombardment of April 6, 1941 was published in a 2002 insert (Seven Days) of Kathimerini about the destruction of April 1941.

Piareus 19410406.jpg
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Nicholas Peppas : 23-05-2009 στις 21:46

Προεπιλογή Xwris sxolio

Xwris sxolio
    19210618 Pasalimani N Faliron.jpg
    18 Iouniou 1921

Περιοχή
    Halandri-Egrigoros

Προεπιλογή Τραμ στον Πειραιά

Μια ακόμη φωτό με καραβολατρικό και σιδηροδρομικό ενδιαφέρον:

Συνημμένο Αρχείο 40400
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη gtogias : 30-09-2010 στις 10:35

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από gtogias Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Μια ακόμη φωτό με καραβολατρικό και σιδηροδρομικό ενδιαφέρον:

Συνημμένο Αρχείο 40400
    Great!!! And the ship is?

Προεπιλογή

ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΗ ! Το φορτηγο πλοίο δεξιά είναι - αν κρίνω απο το σινιάλο- των Τυπάλδων.Φωτό τραβηγμένη απο το περίφημο ρολόι δίπλα στον Αγιο Σπυρίδωνα.Προσέξτε και το τρίκυκλο του ανάπηρου πολέμου, κυκλοφορούσαν μέχρι πρίν απο λίγα χρόνια !
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][I]Mal du depart.[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Περιοχή
    Halandri-Egrigoros

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Nicholas Peppas Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Great!!! And the ship is?
    Αν είναι ποστάλι (και όχι φορτηγό) το μόνο που του μοιάζει από τα πλοία του Τυπάλδου είναι το Έλλη.

Μιας και το ξέχασα η φωτογραφία είναι του A. Luft

Προεπιλογή 1900-1930: Από τον Πειραιά στήν Ελευσίνα με πλοίο!!!!

This message will come as a big surprise to many!.... So be it... Nautilia.gr is full of surprises.

At the beginning of the 20th century Eleusis had a regular passenger service twice a day with Piraeus and Salamis and twice a week with Pahi Megaron! This is truly inconceivable now...

My father, Nasos, was born in Eleusis in 1903. When I was growing up I remember him mentioning the small boat they used to take from Eleusis to go to Piraeus... He would go on to say that Iera Odos was not in good shape and a ride to Athens (Plateia Koumoundourou) would take 3 hours... And when we were visiting his father's house in Eleusis in the 1950s he would take me to the small port of Eleusis to show me from where they were taking off...

Father recalled two small boats, Demetra and Poseidon, doing a regular passenger route to Piraeus, and a third boat, Aias, going to Batsi, Salaminas and some times to Faneromeni. Father used to tell me these boats were wooden but with a motor and seats, and they were as small as those that were going to Salamina during the times I was young (1950s and 60s)

Going through my old photos I found this personal photograph of my father from 1925. It shows him (fourth from left with hat on) and his friends going from Eleusis to Piraeus (for an evening of fun) and the back (in his own handwriting) tells us the truth...

Eleusis 1925.jpg

And then, just a few months ago I read K. Filippou's book Diadromi enos aiona (J&J Hellas, Piraeus, 2007), where he offers the following memoir of his father's early days, and a trip to Eleusis and Salamis on May 15, 1910... You could not imagine my happiness when I first read this! And the ship's name was the same!

Poseidon.jpg

So, I am glad to report this unusual service which continued until 1930. Yet again, in the late 1950s I recall a small caique that would do regular daily service from Eleusis to Batsi Salaminos and Faneromeni... I took it at least twice in 1958 and 1960...

And life goes on...

Appropriately enough, this is my 2,000th message/comment in this wonderful forum
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Nicholas Peppas : 22-05-2009 στις 23:02

Προεπιλογή 1900-1930: Από τον Πειραιά στήν Ελευσίνα με πλοίο!!!!

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Nicholas Peppas Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    T
    At the beginning of the 20th century Eleusis had a regular passenger service twice a day with Piraeus and Salamis and twice a week with Pahi Megaron! This is truly inconceivable now...

My father, Nasos, was born in Eleusis in 1903. When I was growing up I remember him mentioning the small boat they used to take from Eleusis to go to Piraeus... He would go on to say that Iera Odos was not in good shape and a ride to Athens (Plateia Koumoundourou) would take 3 hours... And when we were visiting his father's house in Eleusis in the 1950s he would take me to the small port of Eleusis to show me from where they were taking off...

Father recalled two small boats, Demetra and Poseidon, doing a regular passenger route to Piraeus, and a third boat, Aias, going to Batsi, Salaminas and some times to Faneromeni. Father used to tell me these boats were wooden but with a motor and seats, and they were as small as those that were going to Salamina during the times I was young (1950s and 60s)

Going through my old photos I found this personal photograph of my father from 1925. It shows him (fourth from left with hat on) and his friends going from Eleusis to Piraeus (for an evening of fun) and the back (in his own handwriting) tells us the truth...
    Eleusis 1925.jpg
    And then, just a few months ago I read K. Filippou's book Diadromi enos aiona (J&J Hellas, Piraeus, 2007), where he offers the following memoir of his father's early days, and a trip to Eleusis and Salamis on May 15, 1910... You could not imagine my happiness when I first read this! And the ship's name was the same!
    Poseidon.jpg
    And the appropriate map (from 1908)

Piraeus-Eleusis.jpg

Σελίδα 41 από 143 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 3139404142435191141 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία