Σελίδα 2 από 14 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 123412 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 11 έως 20 από 134

Θέμα: Romanza [Huascaran, Beaverbrae, Aurelia, Romantica]

Προεπιλογή

Yes Andy. I was Shore Excursion manager on board when this photo, along with many others were taken from an Olympic Aviation helicopter chartered by Chandris in July 1985 between the island of Aegina and the Corinth canal. I was taking pictures of the helicopter while the photographer on the helicopter was taking pictures of the ship at slow speed for postcards and brochure material. I will upload 1-2 pictures from that session.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη TSS QUEEN ANNA MARIA : 10-02-2009 στις 10:42

Περιοχή
    cologne

Προεπιλογή

you have work by CHANDRIS ???????????????

Προεπιλογή

Affirmative. Shore Excursion Manager on ROMANZA the whole season 1985, and on THE AZUR on the maiden 12 day cruise from Genoa in 1987 training somebody else. Also on ALBATROSS (ex-Leda) Dolphin Hellas in 1987.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη TSS QUEEN ANNA MARIA : 10-02-2009 στις 13:51

Προεπιλογή

Νομίζω ότι στον τίτλο του θέματος πρέπει να προστεθεί το όνομα Beaverbrae από την μεταπολεμική εποχή που το Romanza ανήκε στην Canadian Pacific Lines πριν πουληθεί στην Codegar, μετασκευαστεί σε αμιγώς επιβατηγό και ονομαστεί Aurelia.

Προεπιλογή

Andy, I could not upload my own photos since they are slides, but I found the ship photographers' photos. That's how your Romanza postcard was filmed.
    Συνημένες Εικόνες Συνημένες Εικόνες

Περιοχή
    cologne

Προεπιλογή

:-)
    white shirt?? ;-))

Περιοχή
    cologne

Προεπιλογή

picture from a newspaper 5.october 1997
    romantica_1000x750_500KB.jpg
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη mastrokostas : 23-02-2009 στις 21:09

Περιοχή
    Madeira Island - Portugal

Προεπιλογή ROMANZA by Lloyd Brasileiro

Dear Friends

Enjoy this picture portraying Lloyd Brasileiro official black and white company postcard of the splendid ROMANZA under charter...

Magnificent!!!

Romanza Looyd Brasileiro.jpg
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Ship's Agent : 27-02-2009 στις 20:54 Αιτία: wrong spelling
    Dear friends, if you are a ships postacrds collector and may be interested in exchanging ships postcards with me,please email to: [email protected]

Περιοχή
    Madeira Island - Portugal

Προεπιλογή ROMANTICA by Paradise Cruises

Dear Friends...

Just an image of her official postacrd by Paradise Cruises Cyprus as the ROMANTICA...simply magnificent!!!

Sad end, however...

I miss beautiful ships like her!

Romantica 1- Paradise cruises.jpg
    Dear friends, if you are a ships postacrds collector and may be interested in exchanging ships postcards with me,please email to: [email protected]

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Ship's Agent Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Dear Friends

Enjoy this picture portraying Lloyd Brasileiro official black and white company postcard of the splendid ROMANZA under charter...

Magnificent!!!

Romanza Looyd Brasileiro.jpg
    Very interesting picture, I did'nt knew that she actually had her funnel painted in Lloyd Brasileiro colours.
    I guess it is from the winter season of 77/78?

Σελίδα 2 από 14 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 123412 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας