Σελίδα 2 από 5 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 11 έως 20 από 41

Θέμα: Ηλέκτρα [Sidi-Okba, Electra, Pincess Sissy]

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Princess Sissy Funnel

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Ellinis Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Πρόσφατα βρέθηκα μπροστά στην παρακάτω φωτογραφία, σε ένα παλιό έντυπο του ΟΛΠ χωρίς να υπάρχει περιγραφή.
    Δεν κατάφερα να καταλάβω ποιό πλοίο μπορεί να είναι, μέχρι που την έδειξα στο φίλο Ben Bruce στο οποίο ανήκουν τα εύσημα για την ταυτοποίηση!
    Το ΗΛΕΚΤΡΑ λοιπόν κατά τη μετασκευή του σε κρουαζιερόπλοιο, νομίζω στο Κερατσίνι.

Electra during rebuilding to cruise ship, from the archive of Piraeus Port Organisation.

Συνημμένο Αρχείο 28106
    Aris thought you would appreciate this close up view of her funnel. I obtained it from the inside cover of an old Ships monthly magazine and I think the photo is by Ambrose Greenway of the UK. I wish I had a full photo of her!
    Best regards Henry
    scan0015.jpg

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

I surely appreciated this! It's not everyday that one can see such a beautiful classic funnel...

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή electra

Πρόσφατα βρέθηκα μπροστά στην παρακάτω φωτογραφία, σε ένα παλιό έντυπο του ΟΛΠ χωρίς να υπάρχει περιγραφή.
    Δεν κατάφερα να καταλάβω ποιό πλοίο μπορεί να είναι, μέχρι που την έδειξα στο φίλο Ben Bruce στο οποίο ανήκουν τα εύσημα για την ταυτοποίηση!
    Το ΗΛΕΚΤΡΑ λοιπόν κατά τη μετασκευή του σε κρουαζιερόπλοιο, νομίζω στο Κερατσίνι.

Electra during rebuilding to cruise ship, from the archive of Piraeus Port Organisation.

Συνημμένο Αρχείο 28106
    Aris, great shot of the rebuilding of Electra into a cruise ship. Presumably this was when she had been bought by Typaldos and was being converted from the Sidi Okba. Any chance of a better or sharper picture or any other images you may have. Many thanks Henry.

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Henry, I am afraid that the photo from the rebuilding into Electra, comes from a book that I was not allowed to scan. The only option was to photo the book, and this is the outcome. I will check if our fellow member Roi Baudoin that was also shooting next to me, took a better picture. Maybe he has a more steady hand!

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Electra

Henry, I am afraid that the photo from the rebuilding into Electra, comes from a book that I was not allowed to scan. The only option was to photo the book, and this is the outcome. I will check if our fellow member Roi Baudoin that was also shooting next to me, took a better picture. Maybe he has a more steady hand!
    Aris, many thanks for prompt reply. Sorry I don't want you to go to any trouble as it was just on the off chance that you had any other photos. Hope you enjoy the celebration tonight on Elyros.......wish I could have joined you there as it would have been the ideal opportunity to meet the Nautilia members but have just come back from Rome where I was attending some work meetings and I really could'nt make it to Athens. But I hope there will be other chances like these. Best regards Henry.

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Princess Sissy

Aris found these two attached photos of Princess Sissy at Malta in a very interesting Norwegian website www.brovingen.no
    Very attractive she looks too!
    Henry.
    p sissy.jpg

p sissy 2.jpg

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

She was looking great indeed. I believe that this was Typaldos' best conversion and if it was not for the accident she could be cruising for many more years.
    Maybe the scrappers kept her untouched for five years thinking that someone might buy her for further service.

Περιοχή
    Madeira Island - Portugal

Προεπιλογή

Dear Friends

If you look carefully, you will see that her logo was somehow similar to the logo used by Paradise Cruises of Cyprus on the 90's...does someone know if there is any relation/connection between Solemar/ Italmar Shipping and Paradise Cruises?

Their logo seems an evolution of Princess Sissy logo...
    Dear friends, if you are a ships postacrds collector and may be interested in exchanging ships postcards with me,please email to: [email protected]

Περιοχή
    Halandri-Egrigoros

Προεπιλογή Σκίτσο του Ηλέκτρα

Καλλιτεχνική αναπαράσταση του Ηλέκτρα από διαφημιστικό της εταιρείας των Αδελφών Τυπάλδου:

Συνημμένο Αρχείο 53343
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη gtogias : 01-10-2010 στις 12:13

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

¶ψογος ο καλλιτέχνης! Του έδωσε και μια γεύση από το σουλούπι του ΜΥΚΟΝΟΣ των Τυπάλδων κάνοντας να δείχνει το πιο μοντέρνο.

Σελίδα 2 από 5 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας