Σελίδα 1 από 4 123 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 10 από 38

Θέμα: Φρύνη [Worthing, Brigader, Worthing, Phryne]

Προεπιλογή Φρύνη [Worthing, Brigader, Worthing, Phryne]

As you can guess, I am trying to complete "stories" for all the 1945-70 passenger ships. From time to time, I discover one important ship that is missing such as Latsis' Phryne (Φρύνη) which is presented here. Note this ship is also spelled in foreign literature also as Phryni, Fryni and (believe it or not) Phyrni (!) in one site... She graced the Greek waters from 1955 to roughly 1960, although officially she was not scrapped until 1965. Now, why a nice passenger ship of 22 knots (!) and more than 2,000 tins was scrapped at the age of 37, while others such as Moschanthi or Glaros or Kyknos lived longer, I do not know. Perhaps those closer to Piraeus will have the answer. But she was an extremely fast ship with her 22 knots...

Phryne was built as Worthing in June 1928 by William Denny and Bros shipyards in Dumbarton, Scotland. She had 93.7 m length, 11.8 m width and very impressive tonnage and speed, 2,288 tons and 22 knots, respectively.

On August 30, 1928, she started a very famous route for her owners, the Southern Railways Co of Southampton, England, the Newhaven to Dieppe route where she "worked" for 12 years.

There are numerous wonderful photographs and postcards from that period, that I would like to present here.

Worthing 1928.jpg

It is clear from all the above that Phryne/Worthing was one of these great British passenger ships that served the various lines from England to France, Belgium or the Netherlands before the World War II, ships like the great prewar Ierax and numerous postwar ships including Philippos... Phryne was in the same group!

Here she is again in two great photographs

Worthing3.jpg

Worthing 2.jpg

Here are her characteristics from Miramar

PHRYNE

IDNo: 5527750 Year: 1928
    Name: WORTHING Launch Date: 3.5.28
    Type: Passenger ship Date of completion: 8.28
    Flag: GBR Keel:
    Tons: 2288 Link: 1576
    DWT: Yard No: 1203
    Length overall: Ship Design:
    LPP: 90.7 Country of build: GBR
    Beam: 11.8 Builder: Denny, W.
    Material of build: Location of yard: Dumbarton
    Number of screws/Mchy/ Speed(kn): 2ST-22
    Naval or paramilitary marking :
    Subsequent History: 40 BRIGADIER - 46 WORTHING - 55 PHRYNI
    Disposal Data: BU Greece 1964
    Name Tons Change Registered Owner
    WORTHING 2288 1928 Southern Railway
    BRIGADIER 2288 1940 British Navy
    PHRYNE 2288 1955 J.S. Latsis
    One more postcard

Worthing7.jpg
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Ellinis : 31-10-2013 στις 18:26

Προεπιλογή

And two more photographs (the second after World War II)

Worthing4.jpg

Worthing 6.jpg

In 1939, Worthing was requisitioned by the British government as a troop transporter and was renamed Brigadier (see also her special Wikipedia articl ein http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Worthing).

In fact, as the Worthing, she became part of the British Expeditionary Force in France and received her orders to be in Southampton in September 1939. She was a troop carrier crossing to Cherbourg, France a total of six times. Brigadier sailed for the Navy until March 1945.

Here she is as Brigadier in Dieppe in the early 1940s

Brigadier.jpg
    Reference: http://www.ournewhaven.org.uk/page_i...69p87p70p.aspx

Brigadier participated in the D-Day Normandy invasion on June 6, 1944 (see http://www.lhi.org.uk/projects_direc...the_d_day.html)

Here is one more photograph as Brigadier

Brigadier2.jpg
    These are shown with permission and blessings!
    I worked for many years moving T O E trailers to and from the port. I now have the hobby of collecting old postcards and have recently found some old ones of ferries, among which is a 1961 card of the ferry 'Liseux' at Newhaven with her sister ship. if you would like a copy for your website you would be most welcome free of charge! Kind regards

Jimmy Juggernaut

By Jim Butland
    On 05/10/2008
    Here is another photograph of Brigadier

Brigadier3.jpg
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Ellinis : 31-10-2013 στις 18:29

Προεπιλογή

Having finished the War, the ship returned to Southern railways and was again named Worthing! As such, she did many more trips from Newhaven to Dieppe and back...

Her she is in her glory after World War II

Worthing 11.jpg

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Nicholas Peppas Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Having finished the War, the ship returned to Southern railways and was again named Worthing! As such, she did many more trips from Newhaven to Dieppe and back...
    Here is a photo in Dieppe after a very rough gale at sea...

Worthing10.jpg

More photos of Worthing... Here leaving Newhaven

Worthing 13.jpg

And here is one of the last postcards of Worthing before transferring to Greece. It was taken in 1955 and shows her during the slowly declining days of her route from Newhaven to Dieppe.... When she left for Greece, she had served 22 years in just one route and 6 in the Navy. Go to Dieppe and ask about Worthing (pronounced there as Wertheén) and you will see the people's reaction even now!

Worthing 1950s.jpg

And the route Newhaven-Dieppe

ND.jpg
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Ellinis : 31-10-2013 στις 18:30

Προεπιλογή

In June 1955, Phryne was sold to John Latsis and arrived in Piraeus. She spent only one month in Perama for some external beautification, was painted white and started her trips in Greece.

Enjoy her first announcements in Greece on August 12, 1955, just in time for Dekapentaugoustos in Tenos... Please note how many trips she could do and how fast. Also she could carry 1,500 passengers!

19550812 Fryni.jpg

And then (with permission by Antonis Molos) I will duplicate a photograph of the all-white Phryne that was published in Eikones on November 21, 1955. Original in http://www.nautilia.gr/forum/showpos...&postcount=319

Phryne2.jpg

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Nicholas Peppas Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    In June 1955, Phryne was sold to John Latsis Enjoy her first announcements in Greece on August 12, 1955, just in time for Dekapentaugoustos in Tenos...
    As an extra little present for all my friends, here is the complete listing of schedules on August 12, 1955.... It is so impressive to see all the great ships together...

Για να μαθαινουν οι νεωτεροι...

F1.jpg
    F2.jpg

Phryne's schedules were in just two or three important routes

--- Piraeus - Tinos - Mykonos.
    --- Piraeus - Chania - Rethymnon
    --- Piraeus - Heraklion - Rethymnon - Chania.

But her stay in Greece was short-lived. In 1956 Latsis chartered her to carry pilgrims from Libya to Jeddah!

She stopped operating in 1960 and was scrapped in 1964. Does anyone know what happened?

Meanwhile, we have also this great painting of Antonis Milanos...

PHRYNE.jpg
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Ellinis : 31-10-2013 στις 18:32

Προεπιλογή

Something quite interesting is that international sites consider Worthing a very important ship of the middle century. In the Web site http://www.oceanlinermuseum.co.uk/John%20S%20Latsis.htm a list of notable ships that made it in the Latsis Fleet... And these included Phryne/Worthing

Some of the notable ships that have ended up in the Latsis Fleet:
    S/S Groote Beer (1945) - Holland America Line
    Sold to John S. Latsis in 1963 and renamed Marianna IV in 1964, returned to Groote Beer in 1965, in 1968 she returned to being Marianna IV. In 1968 she was laid up at Piraeus and was scrapped in 1970 at Eleusis, Greece.
    M/S Alexander (1966)
    Luxury private yacht owned by John S. Latsis since about 1983, famously loaned to HRH The Prince of Wales and other celebrities.
    S/S Worthing (1928) - Southern Railway
    Sold to John S. Latsis in 1955 eventually scrapped in 1964.
    S/S Barbic (1918) - White Star Line
    Sold to John Latsis in 1937 who renamed her Marathon.
    S/S Waterman (1945) - Royal Rotterdam Lloyd Line
    Sold to John S Latsis in 1964, withdrawn and scrapped in 1969 / 1970.
    RMS Strathmore (1935) - P&O Line
    Sold to John S. Latsis in 1963 and renamed Marianna Latsis and used for occasional pilgrim voyages, such as from West Africa and Libya to Jeddah and as a hotel ship in Jeddah. In 1966 she was renamed Henrietta Latsis. In 1967 she was laid up at Eleusis, Greece and in 1969 was scrapped at La Spezia in Italy.
    RMS Stratheden (1937) - P&O Line
    Sold to John S Latsis in 1964 and renamed Henrietta Latsis, 1966 renamed Marianna Latsis and scrapped at La Spezia in Italy in 1969.
    S/S Principe Perfeito (1961) - Companhia Nacionial de Navegacao's (CNN), Portugal.
    Sold to Latsis in 1982 and renamed Marianna IX for use as a hotel ship at Jeddah. In 1985 she was renamed Marianna 9 and in 1989 was donated to the Greek government for use to house earthquake victims at Kalamata. In 1990 she was laid up at Eleusis Bay, Piraeus, Greece along with the former Windsor Castle. In 1998 she was put up for sale with other Latsis ships but sadly in 2001 was sold for scrap in India.
    M/S Aureol (1951) - Elder Dempster Lines.
    Sold to Latsis in 1974 and renamed Marianna VI for use as an office and leisure centre at Jeddah for the Petrola Int. S.A. Construction Company. In 1979 she was replaced by the former RMS Windsor Castle and remained laid up at Jeddah. In 1989 she was laid up at Eleusis Bay, Piraeus, Greece before being sold for scrap in India in 2001.
    RMS Windsor Castle (1959) - Union Castle Line
    Sold to John S. Latsis in 1977 and renamed Margarita L and used variously as an accommodation ship in Saudi Arabia etc. Laid up at Eleusis Bay, Piraeus, Greece in 1990 and was eventually sold for scrap in India in 2005.
    In an old site http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...3983/index.htm, it is said that
    It has been said that John Latsis became rich because he was the first European businessman to understand the Arab mind. Indeed, after buying his first ship in 1955, Greek-born Latsis established contact with potential customers from the Middle East by waiting hours -- days, if necessary -- to be received. Perseverance paid off: His current holdings are so vast they are called the ''galaxy'' by Genevans in the know. Latsis has been known to conduct business from his ''swimming headquarters,'' a pair of converted freighters anchored at Jiddah. Married, three children.
    I do not know if that first ship was Phryne.

But we all know that before this he had small Argosaronikos ships including the little Erietta. I assume all of you know that Erietta was the name of his wife, who survived him

Προεπιλογή

Phryne on September 3, 1955

19550903 Fryni.jpg

Προεπιλογή Η ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΕΠΙΒΑΤΗΓΟΥ ΦΡΥΝΗ

Το επιβατηγο Φρυνη ειναι ενα απο τα πιο αγνωστα πλοια της μεταπολεμικης ιστοριας της ναυτιλιας μας. Λιγοι εχουν γραψει γι αυτο και πολυ λιγα στοιχεια υπαρχουν σε Ελληνικα βιβλια.

Κι ομως αν σκεφτει κανεις οτι τρια καπως μεταγενεστερα πλοια που εξυπηρετησαν τις ιδιες γραμμες της Μαγχης στην περιοδο 1930−60 εγιναν πολυ γνωστα στον Ελληνικο χωρο (Lisieux (Απολλων), Londres (Σοφοκλης Βενιζελος), Arromanches (Λητω)) κανεις μενει καταπληκτικος γιατι το τεταρτο (πρωτο χρονολογικα) το Worthing (Φρυνη), δεν πετυχε στην Ελλαδα.

Το Φρυνη ηταν ενα θρυλικο πλοιο της Μαγχης στην δεκαετια του 1930 και αργοτερα στα 1950 με το ονομα. Worthing ειναι το ονομα μιας μικρης πολεως στην νοτια πλευρα της Αγγλιας, μεταξυ του Portsmouth και του Brighton. Το πλοιο Worthing εκανε το δρομολογιο Newhaven−Διεππης για παρα πολλα χρονια, παντα με συνεπεια και επιτυχια... Ηταν ναυπηγημενο στα ναυπηγια William Denny and Bros στο Dumbarton της Σκωτιας. Ειχε μηκος 93,7 μετρων και πλατος 11,8 μετρων. Ειχε 2.288 τοννους και ταχυτητα 22 κομβων.

Το πλοιο αρχισε τα ταξιδια του στην γραμμη Newhaven−Διεππης στις 30 Αυγουστου 1928. Ανηκε στην εταιρεια Southern Railways Co του Southampton της Αγγλιας.

Στις προηγουμενες σελιδες εχουμε παρουσιασει αρκετες φωτογραφιες του πλοιου αλλα εδω δινουμε μερικες ακομη, τρεις καρτποσταλ απο την προσωπικη μου συλλογη, οι υπολοιπες απο το Διαδικτυο.

Πρωτα μια φωτογραφια προπολεμικη

Worthing 1928.jpg

Και μετα μια μικρη παρουσιαση απο το http://www.ournewhaven.org.uk/page_i...69p87p70p.aspx που δειχνει την αγαπη για το πλοιο και την ομορφια του.

Worthing was a very smart ship and this 'classic' view of her coming through the 'narrows' shows her lines very well. From the state of the paintwork, it looks like she's fresh from a paint-up at the Marine Shops. Note the white line between the black and red parts of the hull. It always made the ships look smarter, but our British vessels sometimes didn't have it.
    Εδω μια φωτογραφια απο την αφιξη του πλοιου στην Διεππη μια μερα του 1932.

Worthing Dieppe.jpg

Και εδω μια μεγαλοπρεπης φωτογραφια μαλλον του 1939

Worthing color.jpg

Το 1939 το πηρε το Worthing το βασιλικο ναυτικο και το εκανε πολεμικο πλοιο.

http://www.ournewhaven.org.uk/page_i...69p87p70p.aspx
    A little of Worthing's history: Requisitioned in 1939 as a troop transport and served as HMS Brigadier and took part in the Normandy Invasion. Remained with the navy until 1946, when she returned to Newhaven as Worthing once again.

HMS Brigadier
    Brigadier.jpg

Σαν αφιερωμα στις εξαιρετικη εισφορα του πλοιο Worthing στον Δευτερο Παγκοσμιο Πολεμο, παρουσιαζω εδω κομματια απο μια προσωπικη αναφορα (ζωντανη ιστορια) καποιου απο τους Αγγλους που ταξιδεψαν μαζι του στον πολεμο...

MY WAR 1939 – 1946

My name is Donald William Hutton Stepney, I was born on 23/08/24 to Betty and Walter Thomas Stepney of Staines in Middlesex.

Having registered for service in the armed forces when I became 17 and having indicated a preference for the Royal Navy, on the 18th May 1943 I was very pleased to be called upon to report to HMS Bristol, at Bristol.
    The 23rd Oct I joined HMS Brigadier who was attached to a buoy in Portland Harbour. I was an assistant to a Leading Supply Assistant and we were responsible for all Naval Stores (Engineering and Maintenance) Brigadier had been a cross channel ferry before the war – she was the SS Worthing and did the Newhaven – Dieppe run. When I joined she was a Landing Ship Infantry, she carried 6 Landing Craft Assault (LCA’s) I did not find out her full history until this year (2005) She was built in 1928 Tonnage of 2,343 gross. In 1939 she was a troop carrier, also a hospital Carrier during the Dunkirk evacuation. In 1940 a Fleet Air Arm target vessel. From 1941 she became an Infantry Landing Ship and carried out troop landing exercises in Scotland then eventually coming south to Portland where I joined her.
    Crew wise she was a mixture of RN and T124X personnel. Officers were RNR and RNVR. Ratings were mostly RN and Combined Operations for the LCA’s. T124x rating s had been in the MN and still received that rate of pay – they were usually Stokers, Stewards, Cooks and Victualling Stores ratings.
    All other ratings including the two Naval stores supply assistants were RN!
    From when I joined Brigadier in Oct’43 until May ’44 we were on landing exercises along the mostly Devon coast, loading up with British, Canadian and American troops either at Portsmouth or Southampton and transporting them for practising assault landings in the LCA’s
    On the 5th June 1944 HMS Brigadier departed the Solent as part of Assault Convoy J10 to land troops at the Juno beach-head on the morning of 6th June 1944. As far as I can remember we lost 2 of our LCAs that day when they went in to land. We came back to Portsmouth. late afternoon, it was very sunny, just off of Arromanches, we took onboard from a MTB, 2 badly wounded soldiers and one who had died and we brought them with us back home.
    On this D Day as it was known, HMS Brigadier’s Landing Craft Assault Crews were part of 513 Flotilla and as far as I recall, their Petty Officer was named Croucher and came from Sunbury and the officer was Sub/Lt McMasters RNVR. The Captain was Cdr A Paramore RNR, Ist Lt was Lt D Winters RNR, Chief Engineer was Lt Cdr McLellan RNR and the Paymaster was SubLt D Love RNVR whocame from Hounslow
    Some of the Rating friends I recall were LSA Frank Dart from Newton Abbot, Supply Asst William Dummett from Plymouth and Steward Bert Waller who had been on the ship when she was SS Worthing on the Newhaven/Dieppe run.
    After the 6th of June Brigadier was part of a cross-channel shuttle service carrying reinforcements of all types, men an stores across to France. Once such journey included the Royal Navy’s own Dance Band,’ The Blue Mariners ‘ under the leadership of pianist Petty Officer George Crowe and featuring the noted alto saxophonist Freddy Gardner who was also of P O rank. The compere of this group that were going to entertain Service units in Europe was Sub Lt Eric Barker RNVR noted entertainer..
    We had our moments of danger on these trips, such as, disposing of floating mines with rifle fire! Then there was the time I went aft on deck and saw the 28,000 tons of SS Monowi bearing down speedily upon us! There was a scraping noise on the starboard side but thankfully no serious damage!
    The end for HMS Brigadier came on the 11/11/44 - It was a Saturday evening and we were leaving Southampton with 430 troops on board when we rammed the stern of HM Headquarters Ship Hilary at anchor at Spithead. The vessels were locked together and had to be cut apart, Brigadier’s bow was pushed back to the hawse pipes. She returned to Southampton the next day and paid off on the 18/12/44. I understand she was returned to Red Ensign service again and once more became SS Worthing on her Newhaven/Dieppe run! As a matter of interest she was sold to a Greek firm in 1954 and did cruises in the Med under the name PHRYNI. Sadly she was broken up in Greece in 1954 after an illustrious career

Απο το: http://www.bbc.co.uk/ww2peopleswar/s...a4099746.shtml

Απο αυτο (και αλλα σχετικα κειμενα) μαθαινουμε οτι το Worthing/Brigadier ελαβε μερος και στην εγκατελειψη της Δουνκερκης και στην αποβαση της Νορμανδιας και οτι υπεστη μεγαλες ζημιες απο συγκουση στο τελος του πολεμου
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Ellinis : 31-10-2013 στις 18:21

Προεπιλογή

Το Worthing εσταλη στο Newcastle οπου το μετετρεψαν ξανα σε επιβατηγο της Μαγχης με καινουριο τονναζ 2.342 τοννων. Με το ονομα Worthing επετρεψε στην γραμμη Νεωηαϖεν−Διεππης στις 24 Μαρτιου 1945

Εχω δωσει αρκετες μεταπολεμικες φωτογραφιες του πλοιου Worthing στις προηγουμενες σελιδες. Εδω παρουσιαζω μερικες ακομη.

Worthing 1940s.jpg
    Συλλογη μου

Worthing 1950-55.jpg
    Διαδικτυο

Και μια του 1949 με το Worthing να μπαινει στο λιμανι του Newhaven

Worthing 1950s.jpg

Προεπιλογή

Βρισκω αυτη την φωτογραφια του Worthing απο την εισοδο του στην Διεππη μια απο τις καλυτερες. Κλασσικο αγγλικο στυλ, ασπρομαυρο σκαρι και εξαιρετικα ομορφες γραμμες που τις ειδαμε και στο Lisieux και το Arromanches

Worthing1.jpg

Και δυο ακομη φωτογραφιες του Worthing απο το διαδικτυο

Worthing0.jpg

Worthing2.jpg

Και μια του 1955 με το Worthing στο λιμανι της Διεππης
    http://www.quiquengrogne-dieppe.com/...hing-1913.html

Worthing01.jpg
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Ellinis : 31-10-2013 στις 18:17

Προεπιλογή

Το πλοιο ειχε αρχισει να παρουσιαζει προβληματα ηδη απο το 1953. Τον Φεβρουαριο 1955 πουληθηκε στον Ιωαννη Λατση. Αν δεν κανω λαθος ηταν το πρωτο μεγαλο πλοιο που αγορασε ο Λατσης. Πηρε το ονομα Φρυνη (δεν ξερω γιατι).

19550205 Phryne.jpg

Μεταξυ αλλων, η αγορα της Φρυνης ηταν αποτελεσμα της αγορας του Φιλιππου απο τον Καβουνιδη (εδω ανακοινωση απο τις 3 Ιουνιου 1955).

19550603 Filippos.jpg

ΣΗΜΕΙΩΣΗ

Και τα δυο ηταν πλοια της Μαγχης, πολυ μοντερνα για την εποχη τους και πολυ επιβλητικα σε σχεση με τα τοτε Ελληνικα επιβατηγα (εκτος απο τα Ιταλικα). Ηλθαν ομως σε παραξενη ιστορικη περιοδο. Θυμαμαι καποιο συγγενη να λεει σε μια επισκεψη οτι δεν θα πατουσε ποτε ποδι στον Φιλιππο γιατι ηταν Αγγλικο πλοιο.

Ηταν η εποχη των διαδηλωσεων για τα Κυπριακα σε ολη την Ελλαδα. Οι νεοι φιλοι δεν μπορουν να καταλαβουν το μισος κατα των Αγγλων την εποχη εκεινη... Θυμαμαι οτι οποιοδηποτε Αγγλικο ονομα ειχε αλλαξει σε Ελληνικο. Θυμαμαι το πολυ ωραιο ζαχαροπλαστειο Piccadilly στην οδο Πανεπιστημιου (κοιταξτε εδω πλανο του 1962 απο το φιλμ ο Σταματης και ο Γρηγορης) που του αλλαξαν το ονομα αμεσως. Ακομη και το ονομα της Μεγαλης Βρεττανιας στο Συνταγμα ειχε καλυφθει.
    Piccadilly.JPG

Και μια και αναφεραμε αυτο, ας πουμε οτι τοτε (το 1956−57) εγινε μια τεραστια προσπαθεια να αλλαχθουν ολα τα ξενα ονοματα σε Ελληνικα. Θυμαμαι το περιφημο restaurant/snack bar του γνωστου πιανιστα και συνθετη Νικυ Γιακοβλεφ Petrograd που αλλαξε αμεσως ονομα και εγινε το Ρωσσικον! Κοιταξτε την φωτογραφια/πλανο απο το εργο ο Ζηλιαρογατος του 1956.

Rossikon.JPG

Για οσους εχουν αυτο το βιντεο, και ενδιαφερονται για τετοια πραγματα, σας συνιστω να βρειτε τις σκηνες απο το Petrograd . Σε μια απο αυτες ο Βασιλης Λογοθετιδης και ο Ευαγγελος Πρωτοπαππας καθονται στον δευτερο οροφο του κεντρου και απ εξω βλεπουμε το περιφημο τραμ Ιπποκρατους−Κολοκυνθους (νομιζω το 11) που τοτε διεσχιζε την Αθηνα απο την οδο Ιπποκρατους, στην Πανεπιστημιου, Αριστειδους κλπ

Χωρις μεγαλες αλλαγες (εκτος απο το χρωμα που εγινε ασπρο) η Φρυνη αρχισε ταξιδια στα νησια. Το 1955 ηταν επιβατηγο.

Εδω στις 14 Ιουλιου κανει ταξιδι στην Ικαρια και Παροναξια

19550714 Phryne.jpg
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Nicholas Peppas : 20-02-2010 στις 19:32

Σελίδα 1 από 4 123 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία