Σελίδα 4 από 8 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 23456 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 31 έως 40 από 79

Θέμα: Ηπειρωτική [Epirotiki Lines]

Προεπιλογή

Μια όχι ευχαριστη φωτογραφια, οπου φαίνεται η ντάνα των πλοίων της Ηπειρωτικής στον κόλπο της Ελευσίνας. Πίσω της, η ντάνα της ΕΛ.ΜΕΣ.
    Ημερομηνία 30/09/1995.

epirotiki depot.jpg
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][I]Mal du depart.[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Epirotiki Lines

George, thanks for the great picture with so many vessels of this classic fleet.

I am attaching a document which I hope you will all enjoy. It is an Epirotiki publication which was printed in USA mainly for the use of the trade and it has some interesting statistics on most of their vessels at that time including some facts and figures on the cabins and public rooms.

The document is in three parts>
    Henry.

scan0340.jpg

scan0341.jpgscan0342.jpg

scan0343.jpgscan0344.jpg

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Part 2 of the Epirotiki Fleet document:

scan0345.jpgscan0346.jpg

scan0347.jpgscan0348.jpg

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Part 3 of the Epirotiki Fleet document:

scan0349.jpgscan0350.jpg

scan0351.jpgscan0352.jpg

scan0353.jpg

Περιοχή
    Halandri-Egrigoros

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Henry Casciaro Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    George, thanks for the great picture with so many vessels of this classic fleet.

I am attaching a document which I hope you will all enjoy. It is an Epirotiki publication which was printed in USA mainly for the use of the trade and it has some interesting statistics on most of their vessels at that time including some facts and figures on the cabins and public rooms.

The document is in three parts>
    Henry.
    Henry

Although it wasnt me who uploaded the photograph from the laid up Epirotiki vessels, I thank you for this very rare and unseen document you just shared with us.

I must admit that you are spoiling us these days with those magnificent documents you contribute to the forum.

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Henry

Although it wasnt me who uploaded the photograph from the laid up Epirotiki vessels, I thank you for this very rare and unseen document you just shared with us.

I must admit that you are spoiling us these days with those magnificent documents you contribute to the forum.
    George, thanks for pointing this out,ops: my mistake. Apologies to A. Molos and my congratulations again on your picture

best regards, Henry.

Προεπιλογή

Henry

Thank you for this incredible cornucopia of great and extremely rare brochures of our favorite shipping lines... I can imagine your archives!

Nicholas

Προεπιλογή

Διαφημιση της Ηπειρωτικης και των κρουαζιερων της απο το περιοδικο Πολιτικα Θεματα της 23ης Απριλιου 1977. Απο την προσωπικη μου συλλογη

A Greek advertisement of Epirotiki Lines and their cruises from the magazine Politika Themata (Political Subjects) of April 23, 1977. From my personal collection

The ships mentioned are:
    Atlas, Neptune, Jupiter, Jason, Argonaut, Apollo, Orpheus, El Greco, Semiramis and Odysseus

Politika Themata 19770423.jpg

Περιοχή
    Madeira Island - Portugal

Προεπιλογή EPIROTIKI LINES REQUEST

Dear Friends

As an Epirotiki lines enthusiast, i would liekt o know if somebody could post images from teh following ships of Epirotiki that I vever saw with their colors:

1) ADRIA
    2) EPIRUS ( sistership of Atreus?)
    3) ZEPHYRUS
    4) EL GRECO
    5) THELGYNOS

brgds

Ship's Agent/Dimas
    Dear friends, if you are a ships postacrds collector and may be interested in exchanging ships postcards with me,please email to: [email protected]

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Ship's Agent Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Dear Friends

As an Epirotiki lines enthusiast, i would liekt o know if somebody could post images from teh following ships of Epirotiki that I vever saw with their colors:

1) ADRIA
    2) EPIRUS ( sistership of Atreus?)
    3) ZEPHYRUS
    4) EL GRECO
    5) THELGYNOS

brgds

Ship's Agent/Dimas
    Dimas, glad you are well and safe after the terrible destruction in Madeira as a result of the torrential rains and floods! Hope things are better now.

Regarding your enquiry there are already threads on a couple of the vessels you mention namely El Greco (ex Bilu from Zim Line days and later Vergina) and Epirus (ex Toward) which have pictures of both vessels. The latter belonged to New Epirotiki Steamship Co (Petros Potamianos) and had a slightly different funnel livery with a black hull as in the Kolokotronis.

As far as Adria goes she was the later Odysseus (the first Odysseus) and ex Ulster Prince. I think there is thread on this vessel also. If not it is certainly worth opening one as she was a vintage ex British ferry like so many other Epirotiki ships of that time.
    Check under Historic Cruise Ships and Greek and International ferries (1945 onwards)

Zephyros was the provisional name given to the Neptune (ex Meteor) so I don't think I have ever seen an image of her under that name.

Thelginos was a 72 ton vessel, more like a private yacht and could accomodate 8 passengers so she was probably used for one day cruises and/or charters. There was also a 75 ft motor yacht called the Gay Sabre which I have never seen an image of but was also used briefly by Epirotiki.

I might have a small image of the Thelginos for you from one of my brochures but it will take me some time to search.

Hope the above helps
    Best regards
    Henry.

Σελίδα 4 από 8 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 23456 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία