Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 10 από 19

Θέμα: Fiesta [Sun Ambassador, Vera Cruz I, Carnivale, Theodor Herlz]

Hybrid View

Προηγούμενο μήνυμα Προηγούμενο μήνυμα   Επόμενο Μήνυμα Επόμενο Μήνυμα

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Nicholas Peppas Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    The most difficult picture to see is that of the Vera Cruz which was prepared for cruises by a Greek company (Ambassador Cruises under the name Fiesta) when she caught fire in Perama on October 24, 1999. The ship has been scrapped and all you see is its absolutely perfect white bow ... on the ground like the head of a fish that has been eaten entirely by a cat. Heartbreaking.
    Good afternoon to all of you. I know that Ambassador Cruises intented to rename VERA CRUZ ''THE FIESTA''
    Regards.

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Sun Ambassador

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από starce Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Good afternoon to all of you. I know that Ambassador Cruises intented to rename VERA CRUZ ''THE FIESTA''
    Regards.
    Raimondo, they even printed a brochure (see attached). Another very handsome ship even after her conversion!
    Best regards Henry.
    scan0197.jpg

scan0198.jpg

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Henry Casciaro Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Raimondo, they even printed a brochure (see attached). Another very handsome ship even after her conversion!
    Best regards Henry.
    Henry and Raimondo. Thanks for this. Henry, your brochures library is extremely rich. Great!

Προεπιλογή

Hello Henry, I have personally known the owner of the Ambassador Cruise which then was the same Festival of which I have always said that the former would call Vercruz THE FIESTA as then for The Azur, which was bought by the Ambassador, and immediately chartered to Chandris. I see for the first time brochure as SUN AMBASSADOR.
    Regards.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη starce : 07-04-2009 στις 14:28

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από starce Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Hello Henry, I have personally known the owner of the Ambassador Cruise which then was the same Festival of which I have always said that the former would call Vercruz THE FIESTA as then for The Azur, which was bought by the Ambassador, and immediately chartered to Chandris. I see for the first time brochure as SUN AMBASSADOR.
    Regards.
    Hello Raimondo. I agree thus is wonderful. I am glad you corrected the text. It was Henry who posted the brochure, not I.

N

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

After seing the salvaged bow of Fiesta here, lets see how she cam there. She was cut underwater in pieces that were raised and apparently scrapped.

fiesta1.jpg

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας