Σελίδα 1 από 7 123 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 10 από 66

Θέμα: Astoria [Azores, Athena, Caribe, Italia Prima, Volkerfreundschaft, Stockholm]

Περιοχή
    Madeira Island - Portugal

Προεπιλογή Astoria [Azores, Athena, Caribe, Italia Prima, Volkerfreundschaft, Stockholm]

Dear Friends

Because this is a Greek forum and just to end with a myth that exists in all ships postcards collectors of the world...

Does somebody know if Festival ever made official company postcards portraying their last ship the M/S CARIBE ( prseently Classic International Cruises Athena, ex-Valtur Prima, ex-Itlia Prima,etc)

Comments are welcome!
    Dear friends, if you are a ships postacrds collector and may be interested in exchanging ships postcards with me,please email to: [email protected]

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Caribe

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Ship's Agent Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Dear Friends

Because this is a Greek forum and just to end with a myth that exists in all ships postcards collectors of the world...

Does somebody know if Festival ever made official company postcards portraying their last ship the M/S CARIBE ( prseently Classic International Cruises Athena, ex-Valtur Prima, ex-Itlia Prima,etc)

Comments are welcome!
    Dimas,

I don't have a postcard but if they printed this promotional folder with interior pictures and deck plans there must have been postcards issued.

Best regards
    Henry.scan0044.jpg
    bf

Προεπιλογή Athena [Caribe - Valtur Prima - Italia Prima]

Mias kai to ploio 8a ksekinhsei 7hmeres krouazieres apo to peiraia se kanena 2 mhnakia (http://www.mccruises.gr/index.asp?a_id=163) dwsw merikes plhrofories gia to ploio...

Type: ocean liner Tonnage: 12,165 GRT Length: 160.08 m (525 ft 2 in) Beam: 21.04 m (69 ft 0 in) Draught: 7.90 m (25 ft 11 in) Installed power: 2 × 8-cylinder Götaverken diesels
    combined 12,000 hp (8,900 kW) Speed: 17 kn (31.48 km/h) Capacity: 390 passengers
    4700 metric tons deadweight (DWT)

Alh8eia 8a einai sumbeblhmeno auto kai to Vision Star sto Nat h ta ellinika swmateia 8a kanoun ta straba matia kai 8a afhsoun ta 2 ploia me ksenh shmaia kai xwris ellhnes na orgwnoun ta ellinika nhsia??
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη olympiacos7 : 27-02-2009 στις 19:21

Προεπιλογή

Edw kapoies photos tou ploiou pou se ligo kairo 8a pleei sto aigaio mas,ena pragmatiko istoriko ploio tou 1948.Ena endiaferon link http://www.ssmaritime.com/Stockholm.htm me olh thn istoria tou ploiou pou pragmatika einai foberh...

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη olympiacos7 : 28-02-2009 στις 22:36

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Φαίνεται πως θα κάνει τις 7-ημερες κρουαζιέρες. Το ερώτημα είναι γιατί ναυλώσαν αυτό και δεν χρησιμοποιούν το BLUE MONARCH που φαίνεται να μη δουλεύει φέτος...

Προεπιλογή

To Blue Monarch einai pros pwlhsh opote na enas logos parapanw na baloun to Athena sta 7hmera to opoio anakainh8hke plhrws to 2004 apo th Festival..

Περιοχή
    Madeira Island - Portugal

Προεπιλογή

Dear friends...

Just to let uou know that she no longer is Madeira falg, but now her homeport is GENOA, Italy...
    Dear friends, if you are a ships postacrds collector and may be interested in exchanging ships postcards with me,please email to: [email protected]

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Ship's Agent Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Dear friends...

Just to let uou know that she no longer is Madeira falg, but now her homeport is GENOA, Italy...
    Thanks a lot my friend for the information,do we know where is the ship at this time?
    Isws na einai h arxh auth wste to ploio na epandrw8ei kai me ellinikia plhrwmata entos oligou kairou

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Athena

She is in Australian waters at the moment doing a season of cruises marketed by Creative cruising. She will be back in time to start her 7 day cruises ex Piraeus for Med Classic Cruises.

Its incredible when you think that this classic ship which sunk the Andrea Doria so many years ago is still successful and in active service today!
    Our Greek friends are lucky to have her based out of Piraeus this coming season doing regular cruises to Egypt. You will have pleanty of opportunities to photograph her!

Best regards Henry.

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Her owners are still Italian? In the past Nina SpA wass her registered owner, but this month it was changed to the Panama-based First Quality Cruises.

She was chartered back in 2003 to Festival, chartered to Arcalia in 2005, sub-chartered by Arcalia to Vision Cruises, and now to Med Classic.
    She is still managed by Lisbon-based World Cruises, so from what I understand she is still sub-chartered by Arcalia to Med Classic.

Σελίδα 1 από 7 123 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας