Σελίδα 2 από 7 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 11 έως 20 από 66

Θέμα: Astoria [Azores, Athena, Caribe, Italia Prima, Volkerfreundschaft, Stockholm]

Περιοχή
    Madeira Island - Portugal

Προεπιλογή M/V Valtur Prima

Dear Friends,

A rare image via her official company postcard during her 6 months charter to Italian cruise operator Club Valtur as M/V " Valtur Prima".

I visited her three times by the times she was Italian, and for me it was an unique experience, because I really like her interiors, and her mermaid stern...

She spent the 2007/2008 winter season with weekly calls at Madeira operated by Spanish cruise operator Vision cruceros, being adverstise to the spanish market as Vision Athena, however her name never changed...only marketing!!!
    Συνημένες Εικόνες Συνημένες Εικόνες
    Dear friends, if you are a ships postacrds collector and may be interested in exchanging ships postcards with me,please email to: [email protected]

Προεπιλογή

This unfortunately is not a real picture, is a photomontage. As for the crew was hired to Valtur SpA which is a tour operator specializing in Italian turistic villages it is obvious that the staff room and entertainment was predominantly Italian. To me that has since changed its name to Athena flying the Portuguese flag. I am not longer be owned NINA.

Προεπιλογή

I heard that officers nationality are Ukranian at this moment ,and in a while Greek Officers will take them place,i hope its true.

Προεπιλογή

Tελικα το πλοιο θα πραγματοποιησει τη πρωτη 7ημερη κρουαζιερα του στις 15 μαιου,αλλα οπως εχω ακουσει κ ξερω οτι αυτη τη στιγμη και για το διαστημα που θα εκτελει 7ημερα στα ελληνικα νησια με αφετηρια και τερματισμο το λιμανι του πειραια οι αξιωματικοι του θα ειναι ουκρανοι πορτογαλοι και καποιοι ελληνες,αραγε θα το επιτρεψουν αυτο τα σωματεια?

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Athena

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Ellinis Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Her owners are still Italian? In the past Nina SpA wass her registered owner, but this month it was changed to the Panama-based First Quality Cruises.

She was chartered back in 2003 to Festival, chartered to Arcalia in 2005, sub-chartered by Arcalia to Vision Cruises, and now to Med Classic.
    She is still managed by Lisbon-based World Cruises, so from what I understand she is still sub-chartered by Arcalia to Med Classic.
    Aris have just read in another forum that Athena will no longer operate for MCC ! She has been chartered to Phoenix Reisen as replacement for Alexander Von Humboldt. See attached picture.

What a mess MCC are in. All they seem to have left is the Arion and she is berthed at Piraeus and has'nt sailed yet. With Louis having started their programme on schedule with Aquamarine and Cristal, I think MCC better do something quickly or they might as well close down! Golden Star is also in difficulties as they are in association with MCC.

Athena in phoenix reisen livery.jpg

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Athena

My apologies have just realised that the Arion did sail yesterday for Alexandria so she is obviously operating the 7 day cruises for MCC as advertised in their website. It will be interesting to see if they keep her on this itinerary or replace her with a larger ship now that Athena has gone. Cheers Henry.

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Lets see if the Vision Star is going to return in May from the charter to Quail Cruises. If yes, I guess that she is going to replace Arion once back in MCC hands.

Προεπιλογή

The Vision Star renamed GEMINI chartered to Quail Cruise

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Kαι αφού η ναύλωση στη ΜCC έμεινε στα χαρτιά, το βαπόρι το ναυλωσε από τώρα μέχρι το Νοέμβρη η γερμανική Phoenix Reisen. Μετά θα πάει στην Αυστραλία για τη σεζόν ως το 3 του 2010.

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Λίγο έξω από το Πειραιά στις 15-11-2009
    Αφιερωμένη στους Ellinis και mastrokostas
    [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]"Η τέχνη και η μαγεία να σε υπακούει ένα καράβι[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]"

Σελίδα 2 από 7 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας