Σελίδα 1 από 6 123 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 10 από 56

Θέμα: Ιστορικές φωτο της Υδρας [Historic photos of Hydra]

Περιοχή
    Pireaus

Προεπιλογή Ιστορικές φωτο της Υδρας [Historic photos of Hydra]

Μια καρτα που βρηκα στο αρχειο μου, με το λιμανι της Υδρας, και το Πινδος δεμενο. Η καρτα εχει ημερομηνια αποστολης 19-9-1954....

Limani Ydras 19-9-54.jpg
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=4]FINNPARTNER (1966) OY Wartsila AB, Helsinki #380[/SIZE][/FONT]

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

To ιστορικό ΝΕΡΑΪΔΑ στην Υδρα. Η λεζάντα αναφέρει το 1978 αλλά νομίζω πως το καράβι αποσύρθηκε το 1974 με τη συμπλήρωση της 35-ετίας.
    Ας ελπίσουμε πως θα το δούμε μια μέρα να ξαναταξιδεύει στα γνώριμα του νερά.

neraida at ydra 1978.jpg

Πηγή

Προεπιλογή

Allow me to start a new thread about Hydra... there are numerous pictures all around, but she deserves to have also her own site. All these pictures are from the late 1930s to the early 1960s.
    First we have a postcard that is dated "in the 1950s" but quiet atmosphere reveals the 1930s.
    Hydra 09.jpg
    Then, definitely a mid 1950s photograph
    Hydra c.jpeg

Then we have an older picture of Hydra, dated 1938
    Hydra 1938.jpg

And then a favorite one of the entrance to the port of Hydra with Erietta. right? But frankly I do not remember Erietta going that far... Only up to Aghia Marina, Souvala and Aegina. Gentlemen, refresh my memory!
    Hydra d.jpeg

And finally a 1963 picture of Hydra from the second volume of Leonidas Kouvaris' Nea Eikonografimeni Geografia Atlas tis Ellados (New Illustrated Geography and Atlas of Greece, Syropouloi bros and Koumandareas, publishers, Panepistimiou 44, Athens)
    Hydra.jpg

Προεπιλογή

Nicholas, are you sure the third postcard is from 1938? The reason I ask is that being almost a Hydriot, and having memories of Hydra from my childhood in the early sixties, the postcard looks like it was taken sometime in the late fifties. Two reasons: Firstly, the brakewater dock built for yachts (across the entrance of the port) was built in the late fifties, and secondly Hydra even after the WW2 period had no birthing docks but a bebble beach in port and tenders would come to meet the ship and carry passengers and cargo. I will check my historical archives on Hydra with pictures dated from the 30's and on and revert to the subject.

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από TSS QUEEN ANNA MARIA Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Nicholas, are you sure the third postcard is from 1938? The reason I ask is that being almost a Hydriot, and having memories of Hydra from my childhood in the early sixties, the postcard looks like it was taken sometime in the late fifties. Two reasons: Firstly, the brakewater dock built for yachts (across the entrance of the port) was built in the late fifties, and secondly Hydra even after the WW2 period had no birthing docks but a bebble beach in port and tenders would come to meet the ship and carry passengers and cargo. I will check my historical archives on Hydra with pictures dated from the 30's and on and revert to the subject.
    Please check your files. I am not a Hydriot. The back of the card says 1938. Could it be 1958?

Προεπιλογή

File N.Peppas to ploio sti foto pou mbenei sto limani tis Ydras einai to AG.NEKTARIOS.

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από aegina Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    File N.Peppas to ploio sti foto pou mbenei sto limani tis Ydras einai to AG.NEKTARIOS.
    And not the Erietta... I guess you are right.

Προεπιλογή

Hydra 1956

Hydra 1956.jpg

And one more Hydra photo

Hydra.jpg

Προεπιλογή Hydra 1991

A nice photograph of Hydra from 1991

Hydra.jpg

Προεπιλογή Υδρα του Λεουση το 1900

Αυτη η ανακοινωση (13 Αυγουστου 1900) της Αργολικης Ατμοπλοιας του Λεουση παρουσιαζει ειδικα δρομολογια του πλοιου Υδρα για μια πανηγυρη στην Υδρα. Δεν την ηξερα αυτη την πανηγυρη. Γινεται ακομη;
    19000813 Hydra.jpgHydra.jpg

Σελίδα 1 από 6 123 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία