Σελίδα 1 από 4 123 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 10 από 32

Θέμα: Ιστορικές φωτο του Πόρου & της Τροιζηνίας [Historic photos of Poros & Troizinia]

Περιοχή
    East Med

Προεπιλογή Ιστορικές φωτο του Πόρου & της Τροιζηνίας [Historic photos of Poros & Troizinia]

Για να δούμε τον Πόρο και τον Γαλατά μέσα δεκαετίας του 70 από καρτ ποστάλ της εποχής.

poros-galatas.jpg
    [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I][U][URL="http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6466/elliios1972sig.jpg"]Κυκλαδίτικο Ξαραθύμιο[/URL][/U][/I][/COLOR][/B]

Προεπιλογή

It is time to start another thread on Poros, mostly to glorify this wonderful early vacation spot of the Athenians.

First I offer two smaller photos that the Tourist Office of Poros had issued in the 1920s
    Poros 1934a.jpgPoros 1934b.jpg

And here is a 1960s photo from a favorite source: Leonidas Kouvaris' Nea Eikonografimeni Geografia Atlas tis Ellados (New Illustrated Geography and Atlas of Greece, Syropouloi bros and Koumandareas, publishers, Panepistimiou 44, Athens

Poros.jpg

Undated Poros postcard but I guess it is from the early 1950s
    Poros undated.jpg

These are some nice postcards from the late 1950s
    Poros 1957.jpg
    Poros 1960.jpg

And I will close with something that might be appreciated by some friends. it is a travel logbook by Konstantinos Skokos from his visit to Poros and Troizinia in 1866. It appeared in the Skokos Diary of 1866.
    Travel 1866a.pdf

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Nicholas Peppas Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    These are some nice postcards from the late 1950s
    Poros 1957.jpg
    Poros 1960.jpg
    Στην τελευταία καρτ ποστάλ πρέπει να είναι το ΝΕΡΑΪΔΑ που προσεγγίζει στο λιμάνι

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Ellinis Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Στην τελευταία καρτ ποστάλ πρέπει να είναι το ΝΕΡΑΪΔΑ που προσεγγίζει στο λιμάνι
    I believe you are right. It is Neraida. Here is the schedule from Aug 29, 1953. I wonder when she started in this run...
    AUg 29 1953b.jpg

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Nομίζω το 1950, έχει γραφτεί πως τα πρώτα ταξίδια τα έκανε ως Laurana

Προεπιλογή

What a poetic photo.... Methana in 1927!

Methana 1927.jpg

A much more recent photograph of Methana, from 1972, as published in Leonidas Kouvaris' Encyclopedia and Atlas of Greece (Spyropouloi & Koumandareas, Athens, 1964)

Methana.jpg

Προεπιλογή Poros 1897

Here is a nice, small article about a hotel in Poros on July 7, 1897 (newspaper Embros). Please note the dithyrambic statements about Bosphorus and Switzerland...

18970707 Poros.jpg

Προεπιλογή

This photograph is from an August 1995 insert (Seven Days) of Kathimerini in honor of Greek lighthouses. It is from Poros. What's the ferry?

Poros.jpg

Προεπιλογή

To ODYSSEAS einai!

Προεπιλογή Poros 1990

I am uploading a number of color photographs that were given to me by a friend. Most of them are from Greek tourist guides for foreigners.

Here is one from 1990 showing an Epirotiki ship at the port of Poros. It is from Y. Desypris, 777 Wonderful Greek Islands, Toubi's Editions, Glyfada, 1994

Poros.jpg

Σελίδα 1 από 4 123 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία