Σελίδα 3 από 19 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234513 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 21 έως 30 από 186

Θέμα: Crown Iris [Thomson Majesty, Louis Majesty, Norwegian Majesty, Royal Majesty]

Περιοχή
    Λεμεσός, Κύπρος

Προεπιλογή

Ελπίζω...! Γιατί φανταστείτε ξαφνικά να δούμε ΚΑΙ το LOUIS CRISTAL (η απλά Cristal!) με μπλε τσιμινιέρα και τον μικρό κόκκινο ήλιο να φιγουράρει!

Προεπιλογή

Μαλλον θα πρεπει να το συνηθισουμε με αυτα τα χρωματα
    το βαπορι,οπως αλλωστε και το CRISTAL η μαλλον
    LOUIS Cristal.
    ...απίστευτος ο κόσμος κι ο χαρακτήρας μας...

Περιοχή
    Λεμεσός, Κύπρος

Προεπιλογή

http://www.theseanation.gr/news/crui...is-majesty.htm

"...Με αυτήν την αφορμή, ο Εκτελεστικός Πρόεδρος του Ομίλου Louis κ. Κωστάκης Λοΐζου έκανε την ακόλουθη δήλωση: «Με μεγάλη χαρά καλωσορίζουμε επισήμως το Louis Majesty στο στόλο της Louis και θα πρέπει να σημειώσω ότι με ενθουσιασμό χαιρετίσαμε τον παρθενικό του απόπλου με τη νέα ανανεωμένη ταυτότητα και χρώματα της Εταιρείας. ..."

Σίγουρα πρέπει να τα συνηθίσουμε. Γιατί όχι μόνο θα παραμείνουν, αλλά θα πολλαπλασιαστούν το πιθανότερο! Ωχ!

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Louis Majesty maiden call at Gibraltar

Dear Friends,
    Here are a few photos taken by my good friend Tony Davis of the arrival of Louis Majesty at Gibraltar on 07/12. She is a very handsome looking ship with her revised Louis colours and I had a chance to see her interiors which are very spacious and well maintained.
    I wish her good luck on her inaugural season of winter cruises. There are other photos on the Gibraltar port website at www.gibraltarport.com

Henry.

Louis%20Majesty%20(2).jpg

Louis%20Majesty%20(1).jpg

Louis%20Majesty%20(3).jpg

Louis%20Majesty%20Funnel.jpg

Περιοχή
    Κύπρος,Λευκωσία

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Henry Casciaro Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Dear Friends,
    Here are a few photos taken by my good friend Tony Davis of the arrival of Louis Majesty at Gibraltar on 07/12. She is a very handsome looking ship with her revised Louis colours and I had a chance to see her interiors which are very spacious and well maintained.
    I wish her good luck on her inaugural season of winter cruises. There are other photos on the Gibraltar port website at www.gibraltarport.com

Henry.

Thank you Henry Casciaro for the in formations.Its looks that the company kept the first version logo.Its looking good.

H εταιρεία κράτησε την πώτη επιλογή σινιάλων(δλδ τον ηλιο καιόχι τα 'L')
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][SIZE=4][FONT=System][B][U]

[/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="http://www.salamisorganisation.com/"] [/URL]

Περιοχή
    At Sea

Προεπιλογή

Thanks a lot Henry... I prefer the old livery...

Περιοχή
    Πειραιάς - Λειψοί

Προεπιλογή

Φοβερές φώτο. Ειδικά, αυτές κατά την επιμήκυνσή του....!!!!!

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Henry Casciaro Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Dear Friends,

Henry.

Thanks Henry for the truly lovely photos and indeed that is the new, revamped identity and colous that Louis is launching in 2010 for all the fleet as well as its hotels etc. I just received a callendar from Louis featuring its first logo in 1935! and the company's logos till now. The company is turning 75 years old this January and seems that they decided to revamp their identity. Personally I like the change and overall the ships look more refined with the new colours. I am posting the e-card I received with the new logos as well for your info. The "sun" has now become a "globe". What I liked is that while it seems more modern, the new identity shows a continuity in its branding.
    Συνημμένα Αρχεία Συνημμένα Αρχεία

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Wink Louis Majesty

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από michalisL Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Thanks Henry for the truly lovely photos and indeed that is the new, revamped identity and colous that Louis is launching in 2010 for all the fleet as well as its hotels etc. I just received a callendar from Louis featuring its first logo in 1935! and the company's logos till now. The company is turning 75 years old this January and seems that they decided to revamp their identity. Personally I like the change and overall the ships look more refined with the new colours. I am posting the e-card I received with the new logos as well for your info. The "sun" has now become a "globe". What I liked is that while it seems more modern, the new identity shows a continuity in its branding.
    Michalis, thanks for uploading the card. I agree with you about the company corporate logo. They have modernised it and at the same time keeping the original design which I think is important in terms of identity.

As you will have gathered I am a great fan of Louis ships and tomorrow I will have another chance to take some of my own pictures of Louis Majesty as she is calling at Gib. Lets hope the weather is good and I will post them on this thread as soon as possible.

All the best
    Henry.

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Louis Majesty

Dear Friends as promised here are a few photos of the Louis Majesty's second call at Gibraltar today (luckily the weather was fine!). She looked splendid as she sailed for Tangier in the afternoon.

However first I am sending you a rather unique picture taken by a friend of mine in Miami quite a few years ago when both the Leeward (now Cristal) and Norwegian Majesty (before her stretch) were berthed together!

I would like to dedicate these pictures to my good friends Ellinis,Apostolos,Stratosky,Cyprus4ever,MichalisL and many more but most especially to Aegean Islands who was kind enough to show me round the Louis Majesty so I had the chance to see her interiors again.

Efcharisto Zacharias

scan0273.jpg

LM 1 at Gib.jpg

Louis Majesty at Gib 291209 036.jpg

LM3 at Gib.jpg

LM4 at Gib.jpg

Σελίδα 3 από 19 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234513 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας