Σελίδα 2 από 9 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 11 έως 20 από 83

Θέμα: Regina Prima (Regina, President Hoover, Panama)

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Regina

This was my first thought but looking closely at the mountains I think they are too arid and not green enough for Norway, so maybe northern Greece or the Dalmatioan coast? Anyway it does'nt matter its still a beautiful photo of her.

Cheers
    Henry.

Προεπιλογή

I spoted this beautiful picture of the ship from the 60's as Regina (before the purchase of Regina Magna from Chandris) and I thought that other fans of Chandris ships would enjoy as well. Beautiful bow...

Regina2.jpg
    source: shipsnostalgia

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Regina

[QUOTE=TSS QUEEN ANNA MARIA;358482]I spoted this beautiful picture of the ship from the 60's as Regina (before the purchase of Regina Magna from Chandris) and I thought that other fans of Chandris ships would enjoy as well. Beautiful bow...

Perfect picture QAM, she always looked very elegant in Chandris colours.
    Her interiors were also very tastefully done with many spacious public rooms and twin swimming pools aft. This vessel and the Romanza were my two favourite Chandris ships of the time.

Thanks for pointing this lovely photo out
    Henry.

Προεπιλογή

Ellinis, I'm not sure that that picture was taken in Norway, the vegetation on the shore looks more like the kind of stuff you can find in the Med to me (the fjords tend to have small pine trees on the shore).

Προεπιλογή

I agree with you Henry that Regina and Romanza (minus the box under the bridge) were among the most beautiful Chandris ships. I would add one more: Amerikanis.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη TSS QUEEN ANNA MARIA : 17-06-2010 στις 11:44

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από rd77 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Ellinis, I'm not sure that that picture was taken in Norway, the vegetation on the shore looks more like the kind of stuff you can find in the Med to me (the fjords tend to have small pine trees on the shore).
    You could be right, it might just be a steep shore.

As for my favorite Chandris ship, it is a Regina but the big one... Regina Magna.

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από Henry Casciaro Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Here is a good photo of her sailing under what looks like the Lisbon bridge or could it be Istanbul ? Hope someone finds this thread of interest!

Best regards, Henry.

Συνημμένο Αρχείο 74218
    Henry, here is another shot of the REGINA PRIMA taken a few moments before the one you uploaded.
    It seems that the photographer was the Portuguese shiplover Luis Correira.

img521.jpg
    source

Προεπιλογή

Nice postcard of Regina from Ebay. Grab it soon!

Regina.jpg

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή Στην Ανταρκτική

Μια φωτογραφία του REGINA PRIMA στους πάγους της Ανταρκτικής μου κίνησε το ενδιαφέρον... τι δουλειά είχε ένα πλοία του Χανδρή εκεί και μάλιστα χωρίς το γνώριμο "Χ" στο φουγάρο του;
    Με λίγο ψάξιμο βρήκα οτι το REGINA PRIMA είχε ναυλωθεί τους χειμώνες του 1974/75 και 75/76 στην Empresa Lineas Maritimas Argentinas και έκανε κρουαζιέρες από το Μπουένος Αϊρες στην Ανταρκτική. Πρέπει να ήταν το πρώτο Ελληνικό κρουαζιερόπλοιο που έφτασε στις ακτές του Νότιου Πόλου.

regina prima 76 antarctica.jpg
    πηγή

Περιοχή
    Gibraltar

Προεπιλογή Regina Prima

Interesting bit of research Aris. It would be great to find a close up photo of her in this unusual livery!

Many thanks, Henry.

Σελίδα 2 από 9 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 1234 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  •  
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • [VIDEO] code is σε λειτουργία